All Discussions Tagged 'gay' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

To Be In An Exclusive Relationship / failed relationship lyrics

To Be In An Exclusive Relationship, relationship boundaries other women How to create an exclusive relationship.. Want to know…

Started by Lexington Ky Relationship Counse

0 Mar 26, 2013

Can We as Christians not take a stand for the Gospel truth? Or do we just go along to get along??

I hope that I get some feedback from the believers in here, I posted this in another Christian forum and didn't get a peep....I wonder wh…

Started by Elder C. Lee

27 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Elder C. Lee

Do You Need A Book Publisher? We Work With OUR AUTHOR"S!!!!

Get Published & Order Books Today! If you have a BOOK READY TO BE PUBLISHED www.pariceparker.biz Serious Inquiries ONLY... 2012 Is Runn…

Started by Apostle Parice C. Parker

0 Oct 5, 2012

Living Life In A Messed Up Situation Volume 1 www.pariceparker.biz

This book was like the COLDEST Cup of Kool Aide on the Hottest Summer Day of my life after losing ALL I HAD! Pastor D R 

0 Oct 5, 2012

Living Life In A Messed Up Situation Volume 2 www.pariceparker.biz

Living Life In A Messed Up Situation Volume 2 only $13.95 Free Gift & this POWERFUL BOOK will make an EXCELLENT GIFT.. Its for those o…

0 Oct 5, 2012

Gay Marriage and the Church, what is your take?

Character is what you do when it is only between you and God and no one else can see what you are doing. I thank God that no matter how…

Started by Elder C. Lee

0 Aug 8, 2012

Sex and The Clergy

Hello Brothers and Sisters in Christ,How do we bring our homosexual clergy in line with the Word of God? My church has an openly gay prie…

Started by Clarence

4 May 3, 2010
Reply by newview

Should there be a Single's Ministry for the Gay members of your church...?????

eHarmony provides Gay dating site after lawsuit The above link is to an article about eHarmony providing a dating site for the gay communi…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

10 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

Have you wonderd why some people become addicted and some don't? Why some are Homosexual and others aren't?

Please go to seekerstabernacle.com You may just find an answer you never knew or thought of ! Shalom Brenice

Started by Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel

0 Jul 8, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service