All Discussions Tagged 'gospel' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Restoration

God promises that our lives can be repaired and restored.  He will do it, if we only surrender ourselves to him. We are not asked to repair…

Started by Eric Johnson

0 May 2, 2012

THE SIMPLE GOSPEL

THE SIMPLE GOSPEL AND THE SIMPLE PREACHING & TEACHING OF IT. Jesus taught and made the gospel so simple that even a caveman can unders…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

0 Dec 10, 2011

the ingredients of the gospel

. . Rom1 :15-17 : So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also. For I am not ashamed of the gosp…

Started by Rev NTSOUGAN kouakou Enyo

0 Feb 12, 2011

Does Hip Hop Belong in the House of the Lord?

In the words of the world's greatest mass murder: "Give me the music of a nation's youth and I will control that nation." Adolf Hitler…

Started by Prophet Dr. Arroyo B. Sanders

153 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Cameron Ross

GOSPEL NOW TALENT SHOW SAT. OCT. 30TH

hello ladies and gentleman my son is hosting this talent show in fort lauderdale florida the entry fee is 30.00 this event will be held at…

Started by Dr. Yvonne L. Carter

0 Sep 19, 2010

Revelation of Jesus Christ

Just finished the study of the book of Revelation.  It is exciting again to renew my mind on the final events that will take place on the e…

Started by Jerry Brandt

0 Jul 18, 2010

Why does everyone put so much pressure on Gospel Hip Hop??

I have to say that I'm really disappointed at how all these people who love God are spending so much time saying that Gospel Hip Hop is not…

Started by JOE BOSS

5 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by JOE BOSS

Is the End Time Gospel the Gospel of the Kingdom?

Jesus said, "When this gospel of the kingdom is preached in all the world unto all nations (ethnos or dialectic groups), then shall the end…

Started by Jerry Brandt

0 Mar 27, 2010

BLACK PASTORS WHO ARE SELL OUTS

Most churches in America have organized as "501c3 tax-exempt religious organizations." This is a fairly recent trend that has only been g…

Started by African People of Love

5 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

THE NAKED GOSPEL... have you guys heard of this book and video series????

I received this info from an organization that I'm a part of called INTERNET (WEB) EVANGELISM. Tell me what you think of what this guy i…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

1 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Pastor valentine

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service