All Discussions Tagged 'is' (238)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ethnic Expression Art - Does you home or office tells your story?

Ethnic Expression art is for the soul! Art represents who we are. Does your home reflect positive images of African Americans? Does your ho…

Started by Mary Chambliss

1 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Caral

To tithe or not to tithe....That is the question?

Preachers & pastors are robbing the people yet they tell you, you are robbing God if you don't tithe. There is no new testament command…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

3 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

Beside me there is no other God.....

Greetings Friends and fellow followers. The right hand is a position of Authority and not a second seat for the Son. That would mean that…

Started by God's Army

2 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by God's Army

Infidelity & Cheating in a marriage...If a child is born as a result, should the spouse except the child?

If a child is born as a result of infidelity and cheating in a marriage should the spouse accept the child? More and more this is a topic a…

94 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Toni

The truth must be told....Only the truth will set men free...Jesus is the way the TRUTH and the life.

Matthew 23:15 KJV Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made ,…

4 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

Their marriages be celebrated

Help pray for my Sisters, they are of age and are not married I request for your prayers to them that they be located by their rightful Hus…

Started by Apostle Joseph Anderson

1 May 4, 2009
Reply by Anna

DID YOU RECEIVE THE HOLY SPIRIT WHEN YOU HAD BELIEVED (ACTS 19:2)? What is the proof of the Holy Spirit Baptism?

Hi dear brothers and sisters in Christ! DID YOU RECEIVE THE HOLY SPIRIT WHEN YOU HAD BELIEVED (ACTS 19:2)? What is the proof of the Holy…

Started by N'ZI Amani Germain

1 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

Hate is Murder Now: So Be Careful People

1 John 3:15 (15) Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him. This verse…

Started by MaLon Israel

1 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by John

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service