All Discussions Tagged 'kingdom' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Worldwide Christian House Sitting Service

If you are thinking of going on a vacation we offer rent-free vacations all over the world and we can find reliable people to look after yo…

Started by Devine Jamz Gospel Network

0 Dec 26, 2012

An open e-mail to Eddie Long

Dear Eddie Long, I greet you in the name of our Lord Jesus, the firstborn from the dead, seated at the right hand of the Father as the true…

Started by Ronald F. Mosby

2 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Ronald F. Mosby

The Central Message of the New Testament, Or, How Satan Has Deceived Christians

Dear Brethren, Greetings from the Philippines. I am attaching my latest article about salvation.  I hope that you will take time to read; v…

Started by Edgardo Meneses

0 Oct 22, 2011

Is the church religious or political?

“Upon this rock I will build my church.” With these eight words, the Lord Jesus announced the establishment of the body of citizens that wo…

Started by Ronald F. Mosby

7 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Cynthia D. Johnson

Ye Shall Be Free Indeed

freeindeed.pdf   Ye Shall Be Free Indeed! Apostle D Tyler Brown, Founder Fresh Hope Bible Church - Houston Web: http://fhbchouston.ning.co

Started by Apostle D Tyler Brown

0 Jul 8, 2010

world History told by the Prophets

WORLD HISTORY TOLD BY THE PROPHETS Nebuchadnezzar had a dream and the dream troubled him. The problem was he could not remember the drea…

Started by MaLon Israel

15 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

Is the End Time Gospel the Gospel of the Kingdom?

Jesus said, "When this gospel of the kingdom is preached in all the world unto all nations (ethnos or dialectic groups), then shall the end…

Started by Jerry Brandt

0 Mar 27, 2010

KINGDOM PRINCIPLES THAT ALWAYS WORK WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS

This is an interesting and informative article written by Jonas Clark, about what's going on with our economy. However that may be, there a…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

2 Mar 18, 2010

KINGDOM PRINCIPLES THAT ALWAYS WORK - Part 1

Did you know that there are no secret formulas and no secret keys to wealth and success? Jesus says in St. John 10:10”…I am come that you m…

1 Mar 18, 2010

KINGDOM PRINCIPLES THAT ALWAYS WORK - Part 2

THANKSGIVINGMaintain a healthy attitude and spirit of thanksgiving and gratitude. Gratitude and thanksgiving always make room for more. If…

0 Mar 17, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service