All Discussions Tagged 'life' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Speaking Life To You...

I speak life to you, I pray your strength to endure hardships, I encourage u 2 heed the voice of God & remember not everyone is ready 4…

Started by Apostle Lovella P. Mogere

0 May 21, 2011

Why MLM? Why FDI? Why RIGHT NOW?

Are you excited about YOUR FUTURE? YES, then find out Why MLM? Why FDI? Why Right Now?! http://www.byoaudio.com/play/W1T9C47S

Started by Medaline Philbert

1 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Medaline Philbert

Can a Christian go to heaven with an undeveloped life?

A question I saw on a Christian message board… “Can a Christian go to heaven with an unfinished life? …an undeveloped life?” "Is it possi…

Started by Joseph Gill

0 Mar 20, 2011

Join Proverbs Life Magazine!

Proverbs Life Magazine is looking for volunteers to join our team! If you have experience in public relations, secretarial work, website a…

Started by Kaylania Chapman

0 Jul 6, 2010

Pass me the meat. Please

In our Life time we 've saw some things that were within our reach. But only captured in our vision. Men like David Coressh how ever it spe…

Started by Clifford DeVine

0 May 28, 2010

RESURRECTION NOW

RESURRECTION NOWIn a few more days we will be celebrating the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. In the past for a long time…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

18 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Eric Hancock

HOW YOU THINK AFFECTS YOUR LIFE

HOW YOU THINK AFFECTS YOUR LIFE BY APOSTLE JONAS CLARK An evil imagination is a death wound formed in the soul that has its roots in the f…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

0 Feb 24, 2010

Share My New Book: In The Test Of Time, By Gladys Robinson

The realities of life over-shadowed emotions and beliefs. No issue could stay hidden within and had to make a choice. The repercussions wit…

Started by Gladys Robinson

0 Feb 16, 2010

In The Test Of Time

A Entralling Tale About A Woman Caught In A Clash Between Good And Evil. Wanted Good And Evil To Blend. Those Two Forces Could Not Come Tog…

Started by Gladys Robinson

0 Feb 12, 2010

Let us look at the names of some black people in the Bible:

Hagar: an Egyptian who married Abraham. Keturah who married Abraham. Asenath who was Joseph’s wife. Ziporrah who was Moses’ wife. Jethro, M…

Started by Alex

3 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Alex

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service