All Discussions Tagged 'life' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UNYIELDING HONOR WORLD WAR III

Washington March 16, 2007 Ms. Lillian Cauldwell President and Chief Executive Officer Passionate Internet Voices Radio Ann Arbor Michigan…

Started by Tom Zart

0 Aug 2, 2009

What's behind YOUR GREAT STRENGTH?

What’s behind YOUR GREAT STRENGTH? Some time later he fell in love with a woman in the Valley of Sorek (Grapes). Her name was Delilah. The…

Started by Apostle Lovella P. Mogere

2 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Apostle Lovella P. Mogere

IS THE UNITED STATES THE BABYLON IN REVELATION?

I took this from a website, there is many blogs and videos that state that the US is the Babylon in the book of Revelations. I have always…

Started by Rest Of God Ministries

6 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

SeXrated A Christian View ( My Book)

I have read the discussion board on the topic Sex( Whay are Christians afraid...) The points are good, the discussion is lively, please kee…

Started by Pastor Michael Samuels

0 Jul 18, 2009

Steve McNair... a pastor speaks out. What do you think of the Pastor's advice???

BPN, what do you think about the Pastors admonishment for people to "drop their stones" as they discuss the slain NFL quarterback Steve McN…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

10 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

Fort Worth / Dallas 8th Annual Resurrection Conference April 13-17 2009 Mt Rose Church, Ft. Worth

Come To The Resurrection Conference April 13-17th Are You Ready For The Conference Of The Year? Next Week - April 13-17th 2009 Bishop A.J…

Started by Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown

0 Apr 8, 2009

It' time for the church to WAKE UP!!!

It's time out for just going to church every sunday worshipping behind your four walls! We in the church arguing about what colors we gon'…

Started by D.Brandon Campbell

38 Dec 20, 2007
Reply by D.Brandon Campbell

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service