All Discussions Tagged 'love' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

God Given Joy

Do you have that God given joy. Do you find that some try to take it from you daily. Click on the link below and listen to the gospel song…

Started by Minister Chris Etheredge

0 Sep 17, 2011

Men, we are KINGS, what are the characteristics of a GODLY KING!!

From the Men's Let's Talk Network; a KING is Prayer Warriors over the home; a KING is a Protector of the home; a KING is a provider for the…

Started by Kevin A. Vaughan

3 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Kevin A. Vaughan

"Give and Grow Abundantly with Gods People"

Cultivating Character,Philanthropy and Prosperity with INTEGRITY!  Be my special guest!   We are still helping Gods people become free.  O…

Started by NewDestiny

0 Jun 23, 2011

Herein Is Love

Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved…

Started by Joseph Gill

0 Mar 26, 2011

Thoughts

If you are currently dissatisfied with your life for any reason,take the time to examine your thoughts.If you are sincere with yourself you…

Started by Stuart

1 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Dr. B.J. Relefourd

The Selfish Spouse

Meditating on the ease with which selfishness creeps into even our closest relationships, I am drawn to Genesis 26:1–11. This passage of sc…

Started by Joseph Gill

0 Aug 5, 2010

Be Holy For I Am Holy

FOR I AM HOLY  “For I AM the Lord your God you shall therefore consecrate yourselves, and you shall be holy; for I AM Holy.” Leviticus 11:4…

Started by Pastor Michelle Ragland

0 Apr 13, 2010

What is with all of these titles?

The following selected verses are for reference to the topic under discussion.1Co 12:1  Now, concerning what you wrote about the gifts from…

Started by RevZ62

53 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

Don’t push me cause Im close to the edge! Is stress kicking your backside in 2010?

God willing, the Brother Marcus Internet Radio and Television Show will return this week with another dynamic workshop and discussion on t…

Started by Brother Marcus!

0 Mar 25, 2010

What and who do you have faith in, in these troubled times?

God willing, the Brother Marcus Internet Radio and Television Show will return this week with another dynamic workshop and discussion on t…

Started by Brother Marcus!

0 Mar 17, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service