All Discussions Tagged 'make' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

wife how to make your husband very happy ?

you keep your marriage vow that you made to him .  do not put another man before your husband . and allway be a good mother to your childre…

Started by evangelst pastor susie houston

0 Mar 31, 2010

Share My New Book: In The Test Of Time, By Gladys Robinson

The realities of life over-shadowed emotions and beliefs. No issue could stay hidden within and had to make a choice. The repercussions wit…

Started by Gladys Robinson

0 Feb 16, 2010

In The Test Of Time

A Entralling Tale About A Woman Caught In A Clash Between Good And Evil. Wanted Good And Evil To Blend. Those Two Forces Could Not Come Tog…

Started by Gladys Robinson

0 Feb 12, 2010

Real power is not in the physical world but in the spiritual world

Ezekiel 13:18-19 : “Thus saith the Lord God; Woe to the women that sew pillows to all armholes and make kerchiefs upon the head of every st…

Started by Alex

1 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Alex

a transgressor

Galatians 2:18: “If I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.” Everything the Lord has helped to pull down…

Started by Alex

2 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

Thou shalt not be afraid

Psalm 91: 5-6: “Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night nor for the arrow that flieth by day, nor for the pestilence that walketh…

Started by Alex

1 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Alex

Spiritual Warfare: WRESTLE for 2010 blessings 4

Confession: As from now on, blood-thirsty demons and robbers will flee at my presence, in the name of Jesus. Whether I am on the sea, in th…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Alex

FREE (AND FUN!) CHURCH FUNDRAISER

If you haven't heard about Blastoff yet, you will soon. It's a new site that lets you bring all of the web content you want to see to one c…

Started by Cynthia Chapman

0 Oct 24, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service