All Discussions Tagged 'man' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Real power is not in the physical world but in the spiritual world

Ezekiel 13:18-19 : “Thus saith the Lord God; Woe to the women that sew pillows to all armholes and make kerchiefs upon the head of every st…

Started by Alex

1 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Alex

Is God Now a Fool?

Though I would like to be done, the Lord led me to realize that in previous garden discussions I neglected to make reference to Genesis 3:1…

Started by Dawn Davidson

116 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

“. . . and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.” (Genesis 3:16)

What does it mean that the husband “shall rule over thee” (the wife) within the context of the garden story? Yet, even God cannot command…

Started by Dawn Davidson

62 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

Sex ( Why are Christians afraid to have honest discussions about it?)

Sex, historically has been a bad word in the body of Christ, I mean from the stand point of having real, honest and open conversation about…

Started by Pastor Michael Samuels

189 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Della Morton

Say what God says

What happens when we as God's children, made in the image[likeness (Heb.8544-Timunah something that is shaped or formed; It is a nocturnal…

Started by Linda F. Smith

2 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

What is sin?

What is sin? 1. What are the boundaries, perimeters according to God? 2. What is the measuring stick by which man is accountable? 3. Onc…

Started by Rabbi james byers

2 May 17, 2009
Reply by Rabbi james byers

What Does It Mean that Adam Never Woke Up After Genesis 2:21?

What does it mean that the man Adam never woke up? Last night I realized, even word confirms that Adam remained in a spiritually dark state…

Started by Dawn Davidson

0 Mar 28, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service