All Discussions Tagged 'marriage' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THINGS THAT WILL DESTROY YOU, MINISTRY, MARRIAGES, RELATIONSHIPS & FAMILIES THAT YOU MUST STOP

THINGS YOU MUST STOP You must stop criticizing your self. You must stop degrading your self. You must stop hating your self. You must…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

0 Feb 15, 2012

THE VERY SAD LOVE STORY

THE VERY SAD LOVE STORY   It is a very sad love story when you have two people that are saved and married, and there is no real love, suppo…

2 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

THE VERY SAD LOVE STORY

THE VERY SAD LOVE STORY   It is a very sad love story when you have two people that are saved and married, and there is no real love, suppo…

0 Feb 14, 2012

“Should I Pray For A husband?”

Over several years of ministering to single women, I’ve heard one question asked repeatedly: “Should I pray for a husband?”   On the surfa…

Started by Sister Sonya

0 Oct 27, 2011

Landmark: N.Y. legalizes 'gay marriage'

Landmark: N.Y. legalizes 'gay marriage' by Michael Foust Baptist Press Posted on Jun 24, 2011   The movement to legalize "gay marriage" nat…

Started by Joseph Gill

3 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Minister Gerald Palmer

Why are so many Black Women unmarried?

Friends, I've posted a video on TAG's forum that poses the question... Why are so many Black women unmarried? Click here to see the vid…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

16 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Maxine Gill

BAPTISM OF FIRE

00. Prayer Line – Baptism of Fire on Sustained Fire to Demolish Strongholds. A time of daily prayer and warfare. Print this weeks prayer po…

Started by Dr.Stella Gods Warrior Princess

0 Dec 6, 2010

Prayer Points For Every Situation

00 Prayer Points For Every Situation 30 Day Battle Cry For Our Prosperity. November 4th to December 4th 2010 About Us ATTACKING THE ENE…

0 Nov 29, 2010

Confessions That bring Prosperity. Prayer Points for This weeks Sustained Fire

Tues Nov 9   Confessions that Bring Prosperity. Prayer Points For This Week’s Sustained Fire:Prayer Points By Dr Olukoya. Sustained Fire t…

1 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Ambassador for Christ

The Selfish Spouse

Meditating on the ease with which selfishness creeps into even our closest relationships, I am drawn to Genesis 26:1–11. This passage of sc…

Started by Joseph Gill

0 Aug 5, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service