All Discussions Tagged 'mercy' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Using The Power Of Prayer To Defeat The Devil.

My prayer for you today is that, God, (Elohim Gibor) "God All Powerful" will strengthen you, that he will give you grace, and pour upon you…

Started by Bishop: Larry Spates

0 Dec 10, 2013

Whatever happened to our ‘bowels of mercy’!

Whatever happened to our ‘bowels of mercy’!    “But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowe…

Started by Chris Ekwedam

0 Oct 15, 2012

THE SPECIAL PEOPLE THAT GOD LOVES

THE SPECIAL PEOPLE THAT GOD LOVES The liar The thief The dead beat dad The dead beat mom The homeless The poor The hungry The unbath…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

0 Dec 22, 2011

Men, we are KINGS, what are the characteristics of a GODLY KING!!

From the Men's Let's Talk Network; a KING is Prayer Warriors over the home; a KING is a Protector of the home; a KING is a provider for the…

Started by Kevin A. Vaughan

3 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Kevin A. Vaughan

Advancement through prayer 3:

Pray like this: Every arrow of darkness against my testimony, scatter, in the name of Jesus. Every trap set against my destiny, be destroye…

Started by Alex

1 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Alex

What was the REAL reason Yahshua had issues with the Pharasees?

This is a debate that changes all that Modern Pagan Religion has taught... WHAT WAS THE EXCHANGE ABOUT IN MATTITHYAHU (Matthew) 15? Await…

Started by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

0 Sep 26, 2009

IS THIS EVERY BELIEVER'S STRUGGLE???

Romans 7:14 - 25 (NIV) 14 We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. 15 I do not understand what…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

2 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

Daily Devotional Tuesday, 11/25

Tuesday, November 25 "HAVE MERCY upon me, O God, according to Your steadfast love; according to the multitude of Your tender mercy and lov…

Started by Corinne's Fashion World

0 Nov 25, 2008

Who Do You Say Jesus Is?

I ask earlier who is Jesus and I got a few responses but I need much more to complete the book. Who is Jesus to you, tell me your special r…

Started by Barbara Mack

2 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by James Pierce

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service