All Discussions Tagged 'ministry' (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Investing and Creating Wealth as Ministry...Whatablessing

All that we have and all that we are has come from God. He has blessed us with money and possessions, and he has given each of us specific…

Started by Evangelist Diana Jackson

2 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Evangelist Diana Jackson

A picture of lay ministry?

"But when the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on His glorious throne. All the nations will be…

Started by Joseph Gill

0 Jan 26, 2012

What God Says About Gold and Silver...Evangelist Diana Jackson

Revelation 3:18 Verse 18. I counsel thee to buy of Me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich, signifies an admonition to acquire…

0 Jan 22, 2012

REMINDER- School of Ministry ORIENTATION TONIGHT-8:30PM (CENTRAL TIME)

ELST School of Ministry & Mentoring Academy has invited you to a Conference CALL meeting. Meeting:  REMINDER -Orientation CALL TONIGHT!…

Started by Dr. Sandy Murphy

0 Dec 29, 2011

What the Bible Says About Money

Evangelist Diana Jackson….What the Bible Says About Money….WhatablessingThe Bible has a great deal to say about money and our use of it. Th…

2 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Pastor Jonathan

BOOK RELEASES

Type in Dr. Melody Barclay at www.amazon.com for my latest book releases. Enjoy the good reading. GBU!!!

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

0 Aug 9, 2011

BGCT Meeting In Lubbock TX Next Week

BGCT Meeting In Lubbock TX Next Week Next Week I will be in Lubbock TX presenting breakouts on Ministry Publishing and Social Media for mi…

Started by Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown

0 Jun 29, 2011

Internet Ministry: How To Generate Income Webinar Event - Tuesday: 7:00 PM to 8:15 PM (CT)

Internet Ministry: How To Generate Income Webinar Event Special NO COST ** Ministry Income ** Webinar Tuesday @ 8pm East / 7pm Cent / 6pm M…

Started by Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown

0 Feb 3, 2011

Happy New Year 2011 from Pastors Jordan

If you have been turned off by the church and you feel you have a ministry gift that God wants you to share, Faith In Christ Mission Outrea…

Started by Wilbert Jordan

0 Feb 1, 2011

Testimonies of Entrepreneural Pastors and Ministers!

Greetings, Entrepreneural Pastors and Ministers share every Monday on Pastoral Call, their successes and how God continue to bless their mi…

Started by Medaline Philbert

0 Jan 31, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service