All Discussions Tagged 'ministry' (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Question 4 Pastors/Spouses: What are the 3 most important things you must do to work together in ministry? Please Pass it on!

A question for all Pastors & Spouses. What are the 3 most important things you must do to work together in ministry? Please also let u…

Started by Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown

0 Apr 14, 2009

My Brothers....and My Sisters...don't appear to be so needy on the Internet...Read On!

My Brothers....and My Sisters...don't appear to be so needy on the Internet...Read On! Don't appear to be desperate for a man, or woman. B…

Started by Evangelist Patrica A. Allbritton

0 Mar 23, 2009

The most devastating issue facing today's christian Single

What is the most difficult issue facing today's single? In anticipation of the launch of a city-wide Singles' Ministry, I prayed and fasted…

Started by Minister Katrina Winters

4 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Minister Katrina Winters

Do you need help with your church or ministry website?

Your church or ministry website is a the face of your ministry online. I wanted to open up a discussion to address some of the issues that…

Started by JMason

0 Jan 14, 2009

WHERE LIES MY FIRST RESPONSIBILITY? TITHING TO SUPPORT MY MINISTRY OR MY CHURCH HOME?

I have been mauling this issue since my ministry became properly defined. Although at its conception stage, it requires funding, which by a…

Started by Damian Uzoma Ogbonna

1 Dec 13, 2008

Join the prayer, Release the power today

Greetings Saints.We're entering the home stretch of a new dispensation which comes to destroy strongholds from the lives of believers! Ma…

Started by Pastor P

0 Oct 31, 2008

Prosperity vs. Salvation....does heaven have a ATM?

The other day as I was channel surfing, I came across a Minister who caught my attention. I listened as he went on and on about his financi…

Started by Rev. Charles Moore

0 Feb 7, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service