All Discussions Tagged 'pastor' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grant Writers and Business Proposals for Pastors and Business Owners. Special Announcement

Grant Writers are $99. Business Proposals are $99. Call (872) 216-6752 Ask for Richard Julian. We do great work. Visit www.proposalpower.us

Started by Richard Julian

0 Sep 18, 2014

God Is Still In Control.

What ever happens today should in no way shake the solid foundation and grounds that you stand upon. Hold your head up high, smile and let…

Started by Bishop: Larry Spates

0 Nov 25, 2013

A Loving And Merciful God.

I am still thinking about, how loving and merciful God is to all of us. I'm Thankful that his loving and merciful hand was upon the people…

Started by Bishop: Larry Spates

0 Nov 5, 2013

Dating a single Pastor

I recently started dating a Pastor. He is single never been married and looking for his wife. He feels that God made me for him but I'm not…

Started by Dating and Confused

44 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Taylor

Global Radio Broadcast For Ministers

Broadcast Your Ministry Globally Online For As Little As $9.37 A Day! With more and more church going folks listening to the Internet…

Started by Devine Jamz Gospel Network

0 Jan 11, 2013

Do You Need A Book Publisher? We Work With OUR AUTHOR"S!!!!

Get Published & Order Books Today! If you have a BOOK READY TO BE PUBLISHED www.pariceparker.biz Serious Inquiries ONLY... 2012 Is Runn…

Started by Apostle Parice C. Parker

0 Oct 5, 2012

Living Life In A Messed Up Situation Volume 1 www.pariceparker.biz

This book was like the COLDEST Cup of Kool Aide on the Hottest Summer Day of my life after losing ALL I HAD! Pastor D R 

0 Oct 5, 2012

Living Life In A Messed Up Situation Volume 2 www.pariceparker.biz

Living Life In A Messed Up Situation Volume 2 only $13.95 Free Gift & this POWERFUL BOOK will make an EXCELLENT GIFT.. Its for those o…

0 Oct 5, 2012

Having Trouble Getting YOUR BOOK PUBLISHED??????? www.pariceparker.biz

Testimonials: (Book) Living Life In A Messed Up Situation Vol 1 $9.95 This book is was like the Coldest cup of Kool Aide on the Hottest Sum…

0 Oct 4, 2012

Special Invitation from JW University

FOR THE NEXT 48 HOURS! GET YOUR DEGREE FOR *$25 A MONTH! BEGIN THE FALL PURSUING YOUR DEGREE! TODAY THROUGH THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 12MIDNI…

Started by Bishop JD Washington, Ph.D.

0 Sep 26, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service