All Discussions Tagged 'pastor' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

please join me in my 24hour all this month prayer thank you evangelist pastor susie houston

all people who have biabetes / all people who have bipolar /  all people who have hiv aide/  all people who in need for a kisney / all peop…

Started by evangelst pastor susie houston

0 May 13, 2010

Church Fellowship?

It has been a strick rule for certain denominations not to fellowship with other denominations. My question is why is it that we who all pr…

Started by Nathaniel J Parker

3 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Joseph Gill

husband love your wife as god love the church

what ever you do keep your wedding vow .   and do not put another women before your on wife .  make sure that your children are taken care…

Started by evangelst pastor susie houston

0 Mar 25, 2010

WORDS OF ADVICE FOR NEW PASTORS

I was asked by a man that is entering into pastorship if I could give some adivce to him on his new journery. I breifly commented by the fo…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

0 Feb 25, 2010

UPDATE: This is a true story....What are your thoughts?

Glory to God!!!! The person in the above story is going to be released from jail The courts made a mistake when they gave her wrong informa…

Started by Pastor Michael Samuels

35 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by anthonette morehead

Is an unmarried women suppsoed to submit to her pastor as she would to her husband?

I had a pastor tell me that because I am divorced that I am suppsoed to submit to him like I would my husband. If I had known that was his…

Started by Minister Robbin Swinger Otey

4 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Min. Jackson

PART II - What Is A Ministry Covering & Why Do We Need One Anyway?

Part II-Ministry Covering verse Control- What is A Covering? The first show brought many listeners questions and answers, however so many l…

Started by Dr. Sandy Murphy

1 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Minister QGAgnew

Are you living the Kingdom Life, Welcome to Heaven's Gospel Network Cd's

Started by Elder Michael W Lewis

0 Jun 24, 2009

PASTOR CALLING & ADVISEMENT

Is your church in search of a new senior pastor? Is the lay leadership not sure how to go about calling a pastor? Have you determined what…

Started by Team Zion Ministries

0 Jun 23, 2009

New Blog Post: Money & Internet Ministry, what is ethical & right

New Blog Post: Money & Internet Ministry, what is ethical & right Hear the blog post EVERYBODY is talking about "Money & Inter…

Started by Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown

0 May 28, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service