All Discussions Tagged 'preaching' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ARE YOU GOD'S COVER-GIRL?

HELLO ALL   Do you consider yourself as one of God's Cover-Girls?  Well you should!  Why? Because you are wonderfully and fearfully made in…

Started by Cherisse Stephens

0 Feb 10, 2010

Sermon: Opportunity for Deliverance

Text: St John 4 4-14 (NASB) Historical/Theological Introduction When we think upon the Providence of God, his ability to move in and thro…

Started by Youth Pastor Eric Jadolyn Goode

0 Jan 17, 2010

Sermon: "The Paradigm of Ministry"

Text: 2nd Corinthians 4:1-6 (NASB) Theological/Historical/Introductory Comments: Dr. John MacArthur, Pastor-teacher of Grace Community C…

Started by Youth Pastor Eric Jadolyn Goode

0 Jan 17, 2010

Pastoral Q&A and discussions with congregants and other Believers.

Ministry leaders, do you allow others to ask you questions about your teaching/preaching? (others would be anyone who reads or hears your t…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

0 Sep 21, 2009

Young pastors pastoring.

Why is there a problem with that in some churches.

Started by Pastor Darryl Croom

2 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

A BIT OF LEAH IN ME?

Genesis 29:16 -35 Leah had it all... let Racheal tell it! (Gen. 29:31) However, Leah suffered from several emotional secrets, but it only…

Started by Evangelist Tonya G ~ S.H.O.E.S

0 Jul 9, 2009

Killing our young people one church at a time. Young people dying in their sins but the Church only preaching it’s your season, get your harvest and breakthrough .

I am not here to argue with my elder brothers and sisters who don’t agree with me on this issue of youth teaching. I love you all dearly bu…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

0 Jun 18, 2009

White Preaching Network-How would you feel?

Greetings to you all in the name of The Lord Jesus Christ. My ears are attentive to all aspects of conversation. With the diverse multi-rac…

Started by Steven "steviej" Johnson

14 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

A GODLY WOMANS ROLE IN THE HOME

As an inquiring brother would like to know what you Godly Sisters, Mothers, and Wives feel your position in the home is

Started by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

31 Dec 19, 2008
Reply by John

ARE BLACK PREACHERS IN TROUBLE?

Following the high profile antics on Black Liberation Theology Pastor/Teacher Jeremiah Wright during the recent Presidential Campaign, and…

Started by lorenzo neal

2 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by lorenzo neal

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service