All Discussions Tagged 'prophet' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do You Need A Book Publisher? We Work With OUR AUTHOR"S!!!!

Get Published & Order Books Today! If you have a BOOK READY TO BE PUBLISHED www.pariceparker.biz Serious Inquiries ONLY... 2012 Is Runn…

Started by Apostle Parice C. Parker

0 Oct 5, 2012

Living Life In A Messed Up Situation Volume 1 www.pariceparker.biz

This book was like the COLDEST Cup of Kool Aide on the Hottest Summer Day of my life after losing ALL I HAD! Pastor D R 

0 Oct 5, 2012

Living Life In A Messed Up Situation Volume 2 www.pariceparker.biz

Living Life In A Messed Up Situation Volume 2 only $13.95 Free Gift & this POWERFUL BOOK will make an EXCELLENT GIFT.. Its for those o…

0 Oct 5, 2012

What Can Pastors of 21st Century Learn From Moses?

Do you think there is anything Pastor's of the Present time can learn from Moses' leadership over the Children of Israel? The good and bad?…

Started by Joseph Carey Jr.

7 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Joseph Carey Jr.

I hear the voice of the God of Abraham!!!

Fam, Just like in Noah's Day this world is evil and rebellious. God is sending disasters to give all people a chance to repent before Jesus…

Started by Prophetess Brenda Saw Jesus†

0 Apr 7, 2011

These are the Last Days, REPENT!!!!

Hezekiah: Nobody wants to talk about the truth.. Everyone is offended... People even hate me personally for having the truth and sharing it…

Started by Hezekiah Ben Israel

26 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

The Five-Fold Ministry, Why Has The Church Forgotten Its Existence?

In Ephesians 4:11 it states: And He gave some apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers. But many…

Started by Joseph Carey Jr.

2 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Joseph Carey Jr.

What is with all of these titles?

The following selected verses are for reference to the topic under discussion.1Co 12:1  Now, concerning what you wrote about the gifts from…

Started by RevZ62

53 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

Church Fellowship?

It has been a strick rule for certain denominations not to fellowship with other denominations. My question is why is it that we who all pr…

Started by Nathaniel J Parker

3 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Joseph Gill

I think it's time to call it QUITS!

You have all been summoned to this place to read what I feel is my time to walk away. For 19+ years now I have been fighting this good fi…

Started by Elder Jerry White

0 Mar 25, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service