All Discussions Tagged 'prosperity' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Moving the visible Church from Begging Alms! Never have your Ministry in Financial Want Again!

As we turn on our television sets, enter into the sanctuary of our home assembly, travel to convention sites we are constantly reminded of…

Started by Charles E. Burns Jr.

2 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by Charles E. Burns Jr.

The Topic Of Prosperity

What does prosperity mean to the Body of Christ.  Does it has any place in teaching, is it for the body, should it be taught or should it b…

Started by Pastors Romero&Cherron Phillips

265 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Rev. Darryl Miller

material wealth versus the Father's favor

A major tenant of the prosperity gospel is the teaching that Jesus and his disciples were men of considerable wealth and standing. To me, t…

Started by Joseph Gill

4 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Joseph Carey Jr.

KINGDOM PRINCIPLES THAT ALWAYS WORK WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS

This is an interesting and informative article written by Jonas Clark, about what's going on with our economy. However that may be, there a…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

2 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

KINGDOM PRINCIPLES THAT ALWAYS WORK - Part 1

Did you know that there are no secret formulas and no secret keys to wealth and success? Jesus says in St. John 10:10”…I am come that you m…

1 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

KINGDOM PRINCIPLES THAT ALWAYS WORK - Part 2

THANKSGIVINGMaintain a healthy attitude and spirit of thanksgiving and gratitude. Gratitude and thanksgiving always make room for more. If…

0 Mar 17, 2010

Spirtual Warfare 7 What Makes People Run Away From Under Divine Cover?

What Makes People Run Away From Under Divine Cover? Personal sins Prayer Points I refuse to leave the protection shield of the Almighty, i…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Alex

Would you like to have your own church newspaper?

A newspaper can be an excellent way to get your message out to the community. It can also generate additional revenue and give your ministr…

Started by Mr. James Thomas

0 Mar 14, 2009

Taxes and The Economy... A FIELD of OPPORTUNITY!?!

Tax season has come upon us and this gives a great opportunity to stimulate the economy. Most people catch up on bills, buy a new car or fu…

Started by Dionyos & Nicole Sylvester

0 Feb 1, 2009

Prosperity is not always about money

Remember that in 3rd John 2, John has prayed that we all prosper and be in good health, as our soul prospers. Some would ask, "Is prosperit…

Started by Elder-Elect Justin Sudler

4 Nov 27, 2007
Reply by Dr. Maxcina Gadsden

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service