All Discussions Tagged 'sex' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Buy Ciprofloxacin online - Purchase Ciprofloxacin without prescription - Generic Ciprofloxacin canadian pharmacy

Buy Ciprofloxacin - Click here Alternative Names: Cipro, Ciloxan, Ciproxin, Proquin abuse of ciprofloxacin online drugs fast delivery…

Started by bowmayboo45

0 May 14, 2013

Buy Triamterene online - Order Triamterene online - Generic Triamterene online

Buy Triamterene - Click here Alternative Names: Dyrenium, Benzthiazide order triamterene online tablets fast Massachusetts triamteren…

Started by bidsirway54

0 May 13, 2013

I Am Only Human - Sex and Being Single In The Body Of Christ

Sex is a crucial area of Christian singleness. Sex is so crucial because it is so intimately related to who we are. And it's the area in wh…

Started by G.U.W. MINISTRY

3 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Gwendolyn Payton

Why young Christians aren't waiting anymore

Why young Christians aren't waiting anymore By John Blake,  CNN (CNN) –True love doesn’t wait after all. That’s the implication in the upco…

Started by Joseph Gill

8 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by A. J. Denny Elder

MASTURBATION - WHY ARE WE AFRAID TO ADDRESS THIS TOPIC IN THE CHURCH?

MASTURBATION - WHY ARE WE AFRAID TO ADDRESS THIS TOPIC IN THE CHURCH? Is this one of the "taboo" topics where you worship? Do you or…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

56 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

SEX or Abstinence Message In the Church...Need More Abstinence Programs in the Church

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqShFh5JY5U   call (615) 360-6291   Greetings Pastors, Youth Pastors, Parents and Single Adults,   Rodrick G…

Started by Rodrick Glover ,Youth Speaker

1 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Rodrick Glover ,Youth Speaker

"submitted" sex in a marriage....

Let me throw this scenario out to the couples here... According to scriptures, spouses are not suppose to withhold sex from one another.…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

0 Jan 8, 2010

Where has the intimacy gone in our relationships? Do men really view women like pieces of chicken?

God willing, the Brother Marcus Show will return this weekend on Sunday January 10, 2010 at 8:00 p.m. (EST) with another deep show! Despi…

Started by Brother Marcus!

0 Jan 7, 2010

Sex ( Why are Christians afraid to have honest discussions about it?)

Sex, historically has been a bad word in the body of Christ, I mean from the stand point of having real, honest and open conversation about…

Started by Pastor Michael Samuels

189 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Della Morton

SeXrated A Christian View ( My Book)

I have read the discussion board on the topic Sex( Whay are Christians afraid...) The points are good, the discussion is lively, please kee…

Started by Pastor Michael Samuels

0 Jul 18, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service