All Discussions Tagged 'sin' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

He is NOT Risen

Some were saying, there is no resurrection of the dead.  Then if that is so, Christ is not risen.  Paul addressed the whole issue of resur…

Started by Howard Sands

2 Jul 5, 2023
Reply by Howard Sands

"To Crown A King"

Tonight we will discuss the recent crowning of a king in the Body of Christ. Is this acceptable or is it a blasphemous act? Watching the vi…

Started by Eld Angelia Graphenreed

0 Feb 3, 2012

Is sin worth the jail time. Is a moment of pleasure worth the consequence.

s4rministries  click link for video story    http://bit.ly/fUQaYu ‎****BREAKING NEWS****LINDSAY LOHAN IS GOING TO JAIL!!!!!   Youth follow…

Started by APOSTLE JEROME C BROWN SR.

0 Feb 23, 2011

THE DAYS OF BEING PILOT IN THE PULPIT IS OVER,TIME FOR DELIVERANCE AND RESTORATION

How long will pastors prey on the weak and unlearned,for a dollar,a large congregation,a new building,a popular name,how long will pastors…

Started by Pastor Joseph D Smith

15 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by REV. LAMAR H. FITZPATRICK

Can you Live in Sin and Still Be saved? No, you must die to sin.......

Introduction A. We Can Not Prosper by Hiding Our Sins - Proverbs 28:13 B. In I John 3:4, God defines sin as transgression of the law 1. Si…

Started by Prophet Henry L. Dillihant III

0 Jul 16, 2010

Moses

Thou Shall not commit ADULTERY. the Prophet moses... In this day the discription concubine most people dont subscribe to that, especailly i…

Started by Clifford DeVine

0 May 20, 2010

willfull sins Will God Forgive me Please help

Dear sir,  Greeting and salutations in the name of our lord and savior Jesus the Christ. I came across a article you wrote and its followin…

Started by James Franklyn Everett

10 May 15, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

Satan, The God of Freedom of the Flesh

Some of the Christians on this network believe that Jesus is the God of Freedom, and that is not the case. The Lord has a covenant. A coven…

Started by Hezekiah Ben Israel

5 Apr 28, 2010

Spiritual Warfare: WRESTLE for 2010 blessings 17

Make the following declaration: My problems are in trouble, because God shall trouble them, in the name of Jesus.” There are situations whe…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Alex

A Letter to Eve (stop eating the apple, love)

Hezekiah quoted a couple verses while talking about his beliefs. I want to show you something that the devil doesn't want you to see. I wan…

Started by Zealot X

9 Dec 17, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service