All Discussions Tagged 'slavery' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WATCH NIGHT SERVICE

There are no party favors, no paper whistles, no shiny hats for these New  Year's celebrants. They won't be greeting the new year with…

Started by Apostle Frank A. Willett

0 Dec 24, 2012

WATCH NIGHT SERVICE

There will be scores and scores of black folk attending Watch Night Service hopefully praying out the old and praying in the new year o…

Started by Apostle Frank A. Willett

0 Dec 24, 2012

Crime Reduces But Incarceration of Blacks increases in US Prisons: Why is the Black Church Simply Silent?

Dear Bishops, Pastors, Men and Women of God,  The United States in 2011 has 5% of  the world's population but 25%  of the world's incarce…

Started by Rev. George Walters-Sleyon

0 Aug 30, 2011

The International Day of Remembrance Sept. 18, 2010

The International Day of Remembrance Committee invites all to the…   THE LARGEST FAMILY REUNION EVER!   The International Day of Remembr…

Started by Rabbis Aviyah Byers

2 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Rabbis Aviyah Byers

Should Pastors speak against abortion and is abortion Black Genocide???

Below is a clip from a documentary which shows that abortion is genocide against the black people. Do Pastors know this? Do Pastors preach…

Started by Maafa21

0 Dec 30, 2009

This is the end of piousness in slavery

God does not have grandchildren and I do not have to play a pious role. · I do not have to hide my weaknesses, I am loved, am loved to the…

Started by Alex

1 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Alex

SANKOFA....WHY SLAVERY GOD?

In "Sankofa," a contemporary African-American woman travels back in time and experiences slavery. Haile Gerima's poetic and precisely detai…

Started by Scott R. Newman

5 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by John

Christian Politics: Father, Why Is This Night Different From All Other Nights?

Read my new blog post Christian Politics: Father, Why Is This Night Different From All Other Nights? http://ifeelgod.org/index.php/christ

Started by Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown

0 Nov 4, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service