All Discussions Tagged 'social' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quit Smoking Now Have Phlegm | stop smoking self hypnosis free

Quit Smoking Now Have Phlegm Related Tags: quit coach smoking how can i quit smoking crack music to help stop smoking oregon sto…

Started by Pain In The Lower Back And Frequ

0 May 2, 2013

Relationship Of Psychology To Other Social Sciences & define relationship oriented leadership

Best Answer: Psychotherapy is better related to the use and economic and POLITICAL SCIENCE.. Business utilizes the results of…

Started by How To Lower Expectations In A R

0 Mar 20, 2013

Relationship Of Psychology To Other Social Sciences & what to expect at 6 months relationship

Best Answer: Psychotherapy is better related to the use and economic and POLITICAL SCIENCE.. Business utilizes the results of…

Started by How To Lower Expectations In A R

0 Mar 20, 2013

The Love Offering Tour - Benefit Concerts

Dennis D'Amico President and CEO - I Do Music All artists selected to perform will also have the chance to be featured on our compila…

Started by Devine Jamz Gospel Network

0 Dec 13, 2012

BGCT Meeting In Lubbock TX Next Week

BGCT Meeting In Lubbock TX Next Week Next Week I will be in Lubbock TX presenting breakouts on Ministry Publishing and Social Media for mi…

Started by Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown

0 Jun 29, 2011

Internet Ministry: How To Generate Income Webinar Event - Tuesday: 7:00 PM to 8:15 PM (CT)

Internet Ministry: How To Generate Income Webinar Event Special NO COST ** Ministry Income ** Webinar Tuesday @ 8pm East / 7pm Cent / 6pm M…

Started by Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown

0 Feb 3, 2011

Social Media and the church -- Is it an unholy alliance?

Internet ministries...why move in that direction?   Online networking....should churches market themselves online?   Should there be a c…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

5 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Bishop James T. Dixon

Vidaroo: Video Publishing. Done Better. Try it Free for 30 Days

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here Thank you for your interest in Vidaroo.  We appreciate your desire to recei…

Started by Jamye Wooten

0 Oct 22, 2010

Grow and Connect Your Church with Online Video and Social Media

Live or on Demand! Get your video everywhere…. to your website, social networks & affiliated sites. Offer inspiring content, such as s…

Started by Jamye Wooten

0 Sep 11, 2010

NING Social Network will be charging soon

I am not sure of many know but I got an email from another group that I am part of in NING who mentioned the changes to the NING site. They…

Started by Rachel Baldwin

0 Apr 19, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service