All Discussions Tagged 'teaching' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Kingdom Event Promotion

Are you planning a Christian event open to all believers (not just your church) over the coming weeks or months? Such as Leadership Trainin…

Started by Howard Sands

2 Aug 11, 2023
Reply by Howard Sands

This World Needs You – WHY MISSIONS?

Are you spiritually maladjustedWhat is the use of personal physical hygiene,         ...if we have filthiness of mind and spirit;What is th…

Started by Howard Sands

0 Mar 7, 2023

There’s MORE. More networking, resources, training, opportunities,

There’s MORE. More networking, More resources, More training, More opportunities, More chances for unity, More ministers: - I am inviting y…

Started by Howard Sands

0 Nov 16, 2021

The Topic Of Prosperity

What does prosperity mean to the Body of Christ.  Does it has any place in teaching, is it for the body, should it be taught or should it b…

Started by Pastors Romero&Cherron Phillips

265 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Rev. Darryl Miller

Grant Writers and Business Proposals for Pastors and Business Owners. Special Announcement

Grant Writers are $99. Business Proposals are $99. Call (872) 216-6752 Ask for Richard Julian. We do great work. Visit www.proposalpower.us

Started by Richard Julian

0 Sep 18, 2014

YOU HAVE NO OWNERSHIP RIGHTS

GOD SAID “It really bothers me that My people don't really love one another. Itreally hurts me that My people would offend and hurt one ano…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

16 May 29, 2014
Reply by Pastor Ikhena Joseph

3 Day Broadcast Series with @RevBreland Dec 31st @ 11:30PM EST, Jan 1st & 2nd @ 6:30PM EST 347-237-5424 blogtalkradio.com/UrbanGloryRadio

3 Day Broadcast Series with @RevBreland Dec 31st @ 11:30PM EST, Jan 1st & 2nd @ 6:30PM EST 347-237-5424 blogtalkradio.com/UrbanGloryRad…

Started by LaVaughn Breland

0 Dec 31, 2013

A Loving And Merciful God.

I am still thinking about, how loving and merciful God is to all of us. I'm Thankful that his loving and merciful hand was upon the people…

Started by Bishop: Larry Spates

0 Nov 5, 2013

Workstation Administrator Job Description, job email notification sql server

Workstation Administrator Job Description Related Tags: how to find an entry level job list of bilingual jobs job deckhand ya…

Started by Dental Jobs York Pa

0 Apr 7, 2013

The Negative Side of Spiritual Coverings

Kingdom blessings everyone! Have you ever had a negative experience with a “spiritual covering”? Has it left you feeling: hurt, discontente…

Started by Apostle J.E. Bowser

0 Mar 23, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service