All Discussions Tagged 'tithe' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Truth About Tithing!!

The subject of tithing has long been a subject of much controversy and debate among church folks. And some years ago I took to the debate b…

Started by Pastor Cornelius Simon

4 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by FreeIndeed

Pics Different Types Teeth - teeth hurt after blowing nose

Pics Different Types Teeth Related Tags: teeth cleaning prsi 2011 wisdom teeth and meps tartar on back of teeth braces teeth not m…

Started by Wisdom Teeth Removal Teeth Movin

0 Apr 11, 2013

Should the church tithe to another church

I was in a discussion with someone and the subject of should a church tithe to another church or the spiritual parents of the pastors. Is t…

Started by Pastor Michael McClendon

144 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

To tithe or not to tithe???

Hello!!! I'm not exactly trying to start a debate but, I work so much and I don't make it to church often and I am truly a babe in Christ,…

Started by B Sam

19 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by keith

To tithe or not to tithe....That is the question?

Preachers & pastors are robbing the people yet they tell you, you are robbing God if you don't tithe. There is no new testament command…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

3 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

Leaders are supposed to set the example. Why is it that Leaders, YES LEADERS don't tithe?

We all know how we felt when someone stole something or robbed something from us. We all know how we would feel if it happened to us. We wo…

Started by Minister Cynthia D Steele

23 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Earl D. Ragland

Recent Study Shows That Only 5% of Adults Practice Tithing

Recent Study Shows That Only 5% of Adults Practice Tithing SOURCE: The Barna Group (Barna.org) April 14, 2008 (Ventura, CA) While theo…

Started by Larry Beacham

0 Jun 10, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service