All Discussions Tagged 'to' (646)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Truth about Being Unequally Yoked

I opened the door to my apartment.  A strange man was in my home, stealing my television set.  I was afraid. But, very bold!  "Get out of h…

Started by Janice Chambers

0 Mar 18, 2018

What Some Christians Don't Like To Admit!

Falling trap to the worries and cares of this world! All too quickly the word of God for many Christians get crowded out by the worries…

Started by Devine Jamz Gospel Network

0 Jan 23, 2016

The School-To-Prison Pipeline and The Prison Industrial Complex

Neo-slavery is a fact. Those most affected are African descendants  and other poor and marginalized people, especially in the United States…

Started by Chaplain Bernell Wesley

0 Jan 31, 2015

leave a vacuum, a puffer zone of tolerance for yourself and others; Be fair to others for you are not perfect

BE FAIR TO ALL; let us remind ourselves of some core faith and believe that has made Christianity sacred. if you do what the world do, What…

Started by Apostle GOC.Ogaraku

0 Jan 11, 2014

Local Artist to March in Remembrance of Dr. King to End Gang Violence in South Los Angeles. Sign The Petition. This Young Man Needs Your Help!

I, Michael Taylor (commonly known as Bing Bing or Mistah Wilson), will be walking 21+ miles to End Gang Violence while representing Foster…

Started by Mistah Wilson

0 Dec 28, 2013

intercessory prayer?" Answer: Quite simply, intercessory prayer is the act of praying on behalf of others. The role of mediator in prayer was prevalent in the Old Testament, in the cases of Abraham,

intercessory prayer?" Answer: Quite simply, intercessory prayer is the act of praying on behalf of others. The role of mediator in prayer…

Started by R dc

0 Dec 9, 2013

Buy Nateglinide online - Order Nateglinide fedex - Cheap Nateglinide fedex

Buy Nateglinide - Click here Alternative Names: Starlix, Diabetes, Fastic, Glinate, Glunat, Starsis, Trazec abuse of nateglinide in in…

Started by bowmayboo45

0 May 15, 2013

Buy Nevimycin online - Cheap Nevimycin without prescription - Purchase Nevimycin fedex

Buy Nevimycin - Click here Alternative Names: Veticol, Alficetyn, Amphicol, Biomicin, Chlornitromycin, Chloromycetin, Fenicol, Laevomyceti…

Started by bowmayboo45

0 May 15, 2013

Buy Sleep Tea online - Cheap Sleep Tea without prescription - Purchase Sleep Tea overnight delivery

Buy Sleep Tea - Click here Alternative Names: generic sleep tea online jcb no script usa low cost sleep tea online diners club fast b…

Started by bidsirway54

0 May 15, 2013

How To Cancel My Dish Network Satellite / what dish channel is big ten network on

How To Cancel My Dish Network Satellite, my strange addiction dish network Related Tags: fsn on dish network channel number dish network…

Started by Back Pain During Pregnancy Start

0 May 15, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service