All Discussions Tagged 'truth' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Truth About Tithing!!

The subject of tithing has long been a subject of much controversy and debate among church folks. And some years ago I took to the debate b…

Started by Pastor Cornelius Simon

4 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by FreeIndeed

God Always Knows What Is Best For Us.

There comes a time in life when the things we most desire are not the things that manifest, But what God desire for us. In these times we a…

Started by Bishop: Larry Spates

0 Dec 9, 2013

Our Laws, Our Way, Our Life! part 1

Our Laws, Our Way, Our Life!  part 1 By Moreh Yahoshua Ben Yah   When we look at the LAW”S of the Most High, what do we see? Well, that dep…

Started by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

0 Feb 1, 2013

Once Saved Always Saved? Yes if you ask man. No if you Ask God.

BACKSLIDDEN STATE OR STATE OF APOSTASY?Before touching on this subject I would like to make it clear that the purpose of me writing this is…

Started by Ramon

4 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Ramon

THINGS TO QUESTION YOUR LIFE ABOUT

Over the past few weeks I've been a teaching series on the Kingdom of god,. And while I have not finished teaching on that series, there ha…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

0 Oct 27, 2011

THINGS YOU NEED TO QUESTION ABOUT YOUR LIFE

Over the past few weeks I've been a teaching series on the Kingdom of god,. And while I have not finished teaching on that series, there ha…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

0 Oct 27, 2011

There's a Voice

There's a VOICE for the NEXT generation, there's a VOICE in the wilderness, there's a VOICE that brings healing, there's a VOICE that bring…

Started by Apostle Lovella P. Mogere

0 Oct 12, 2011

There's a Voice

There's a VOICE for the NEXT generation, there's a VOICE in the wilderness, there's a VOICE that brings healing, there's a VOICE that bring…

0 Oct 12, 2011

Speaking Life To You...

I speak life to you, I pray your strength to endure hardships, I encourage u 2 heed the voice of God & remember not everyone is ready 4…

0 May 21, 2011

CHI NEWS "RAPTURE" CHECKLIST

CHI NEWS "RAPTURE" CHECKLIST Hey "Rapture 2011ites", have you/will you....   Take(n) your children out of school yet?   Informed your…

Started by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

2 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service