All Discussions Tagged 'will' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spiritual Warfare: WRESTLE for 2010 blessings 5

Confession; This year, I put myself and members of my family into the protective envelope of divine fire, in the name of Jesus. This year,…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Alex

Spiritual Warfare: WRESTLE for 2010 blessings 3

Confession: This year, the Lord will make me a winner and a candidate of uncommon testimonies, in the name of Jesus. This year, I receive d…

Started by Alex

2 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

Spiritual Warfare: How to be healed

Exodus 15:26: says, “If thou will diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wi…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Alex

Spirtual Warfare 5

Mathew 23:37-38 says, “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Alex

Wisdom from Mr. Wise Himself...This is a brother who has seen the light...You will love him or hate him...Depending on the color of your skin...LOL

Started by Child of the Kingdom

2 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by John

The Interdenominational World Convention to Africa!

There is a conference in Africa,come 26th December,to 31. We are going to finish this year of Our lord Jesus Christ in good style. Just be…

Started by Stuart

0 Nov 6, 2009

FREE (AND FUN!) CHURCH FUNDRAISER

If you haven't heard about Blastoff yet, you will soon. It's a new site that lets you bring all of the web content you want to see to one c…

Started by Cynthia Chapman

0 Oct 24, 2009

CIGARETTE SMOKEING: IS THIS ACCEPTABLE BY GOD?

Cigarette smoking is a widely used habit among many people. Cigarettes are a drug and it is habit forming, a drug that becomes a habit to i…

Started by Sondra Sims-Taylor

1 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Joy Barnes

The truth must be told....Only the truth will set men free...Jesus is the way the TRUTH and the life.

Matthew 23:15 KJV Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made ,…

4 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee:

When one Christian curses another with their tongue, how does God handle this scripture? (And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse…

11 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service