All Discussions Tagged 'word' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do You Need A Book Publisher? We Work With OUR AUTHOR"S!!!!

Get Published & Order Books Today! If you have a BOOK READY TO BE PUBLISHED www.pariceparker.biz Serious Inquiries ONLY... 2012 Is Runn…

Started by Apostle Parice C. Parker

0 Oct 5, 2012

THE DAYS OF BEING PILOT IN THE PULPIT IS OVER,TIME FOR DELIVERANCE AND RESTORATION

How long will pastors prey on the weak and unlearned,for a dollar,a large congregation,a new building,a popular name,how long will pastors…

Started by Pastor Joseph D Smith

15 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by REV. LAMAR H. FITZPATRICK

The Spiritual Understanding of "THE WORD"

This is a repost of something I added to another thread. I think it deserves its own thread and discussion. By now we should all know how t…

Started by Zealot X

2 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

we have power from God to overcome sin and evil habits

The first one is authority to overcome sin and all bad habits in all areas of our lives. Matthew 1: 21 says, “And she shall bring forth a S…

Started by Alex

1 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Alex

Look at Your People - Are They Being Destroyed from a Lack of Knowledge

Destroyed for Lack of Knowledge ...my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge...  Hosea 4:6 You may have heard a sermon or two mention…

Started by Louis Jeffries

0 Jan 22, 2010

Are you skillful in spiritual warfare?

Proverbs 26:27: “Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.” Proverbs 11:8: “The righteou…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Alex

Islam to Christianity

B's Testimony In 2006, the most amazing thing happened to me and now I realized that it did change my life forever. I met Jesus ! Back the…

Started by Careca Akarue

0 Nov 10, 2009

The Interdenominational World Convention to Africa!

There is a conference in Africa,come 26th December,to 31. We are going to finish this year of Our lord Jesus Christ in good style. Just be…

Started by Stuart

0 Nov 6, 2009

Do you know your musical roots?

I listened to Rev. Jeremiah Wright teach/preach on the music in our African related culture. He spoke from Psalms 37:23-38 as a background.…

Started by RevZ

1 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon

Is Everything in the bible meant for you?

There are people who will stand by "every word of scripture", every thing written in the bible. Is every word in the bible directed to you?…

Started by RevZ

0 Mar 27, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service