All Discussions Tagged 'you' (109)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thou shalt not be afraid

Psalm 91: 5-6: “Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night nor for the arrow that flieth by day, nor for the pestilence that walketh…

Started by Alex

1 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Alex

ARROWS of the enemy

MANY THINGS FIRED AT CHRISTIANS THESE DAYS INCLUDE: Physical and spiritual sickness: When a person who is usually very happy, reads the Bib…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Alex

wicked arrows

Feeding people in the dream with what they would not ordinarily eat is also a wicked stone Women having affairs with men in the dream is an…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Alex

Do you struggle?

If you struggle, pray like this: 1. I will enter His courts with thanksgiving in my heart 2. Let us enter His presence with praise. 3. F…

Started by Alex

1 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Alex

Thoughts from a sinner. When you almost loose your life you realize that it’s time to get serious.

I want to be saved. I don’t want to be lost. I don’t want to go to hell. I want to know God for myself. I know he is real, because I have b…

Started by Thoughts from a sinner

3 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

Are You Still On Your Assignment by God or Have you Stopped to Tickle Any Ears?

Are You Still On Your Assignment by God or Have you Stopped to Tickle Any Ears? Today's Scripture Reading: Joshua Chapter 1 = Key Verse: Jo…

Started by Coach Elizabeth - Women Who Win

3 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

CIGARETTE SMOKEING: IS THIS ACCEPTABLE BY GOD?

Cigarette smoking is a widely used habit among many people. Cigarettes are a drug and it is habit forming, a drug that becomes a habit to i…

Started by Sondra Sims-Taylor

1 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Joy Barnes

The Lord says: ”Woe unto you Pastors. ARE YOU CALLED BY GOD?

Jeremiah 2:8 KJV The priests said not, Where is the LORD? and they that handle the law knew me not: the pastors also transgressed against m…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

0 Mar 28, 2009

If Jesus Were to come right now, Where would you spend eternity?

THE QUESTION IS Is it in your mind that the lord is coming and that he’s coming soon. Would you be ready if my lord would morning night or…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

0 Mar 25, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service