All Discussions Tagged 'you' (109)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How To Do Your Makeup Like A Model & how to become a makeup artist at mac

How To Do Your Makeup Like A Model Do your makeup and finish getting ready, blow-dry hair for two minutes, release the bun and…

Started by How To Do Your Makeup Like A Mod

0 Feb 16, 2013

Makeup 2 Die 4, decorate the games of fairies makeup and dressup

Makeup 2 Die 4 Related Tags: the makeup artist handbook second edition tips for black eye makeup how to keep eye makeup in pl…

Started by Makeup 2 Die 4

0 Feb 14, 2013

Which Makeup Style Are You, correct order to apply eye makeup

Which Makeup Style Are You Discover a new composition styles to update your look.. You can create everything from discount am…

Started by Which Makeup Style Are You

0 Feb 14, 2013

Help Us JESUS

Jesus {{{{{{{Sweet Jesus}}}}}}} HEAR THIS PRAY NOW... All that has requested prayer from me I ask you to POUR OUT A FRESH ANOINTING OVER AL…

Started by Apostle Parice C. Parker

0 Oct 20, 2012

Welcome Home New AUTHOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Apostle Parice C. Parker

Do You Need A Book Publisher? We Work With OUR AUTHOR"S!!!!

Get Published & Order Books Today! If you have a BOOK READY TO BE PUBLISHED www.pariceparker.biz Serious Inquiries ONLY... 2012 Is Runn…

0 Oct 5, 2012

Living Life In A Messed Up Situation Volume 1 www.pariceparker.biz

This book was like the COLDEST Cup of Kool Aide on the Hottest Summer Day of my life after losing ALL I HAD! Pastor D R 

0 Oct 5, 2012

Living Life In A Messed Up Situation Volume 2 www.pariceparker.biz

Living Life In A Messed Up Situation Volume 2 only $13.95 Free Gift & this POWERFUL BOOK will make an EXCELLENT GIFT.. Its for those o…

0 Oct 5, 2012

please join my anonited women group thank you evangelist pastor susie

there is no fee to join   the groups /   we believe in  have phone bible study   discussion/   you may start your on group but you still ha…

Started by evangelist pastor susie houston

0 Feb 10, 2011

please join my group godly of women who speak out for people who have aids thank you

thereis no fee to join the group /   what we do is pray for other people / and we fellowship and we keep our self prue just for god and we…

Started by evangelist pastor susie houston

0 Feb 10, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service