Why Did Yahshua(jesus) say that moses is the one that accuses you to the father???
John 5:45
Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.
Why did he say till heavne and earth pass the Law is Good???
Matt.5:18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
if we are not to host the feast of the lord ,why were they keeping the feast of weeks (pentacost) after yahshua was dead???

Views: 183

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now, those two questions would make for outstanding Bible studies. Why not start out with John 5:45 and take us through the teachings by Moshe concerning Yahshua, and why those teachings (doctrines) are still valid today?

While most Christians cast aside the teachings of the Tanakh (O.T.) as being only a shadow of things to come, we often forget that a shadow cannot exist without both a sufficient light and the reality of the original substance being present.

I have sometimes said that if one cannot share Jesus Christ from the Old Testament, then don't bother trying to do so using only the New Testament, for without the Old, the New has no meaning.

In the New Covenant writings there are about 720 quotations of the the Old plus a goodly number of additional literary references. So, when Jesus opened up 'the Book' to the understanding of His disciples in Luke 24:36-49, we can make the assumption that something important to the establishment/operation of the kingdom of God was being transmitted.

I will love to follow such a study. Being way behind in completing a study on another subject, any contribution I might make to this one would be severely limited. So, carry on brother, carry on.
Good, Good Thread Brother Pharoah.

I hope we get some understanding from it.
does anyone, hav an answer to these questions????
I don't think so, Brother Pharoah, then they would be reading the Bible, and learning the truth.
Brother, the Church and Ysrael are 2 different entities.. When Yahshua was speaking at that time the Church was not yet birth. The Church (Gentiles) came when Yahshua rose from the dead. The Church (Gentiles) has a different mandate than The Natural seed of YAH. Remember where the natural seed of Abraham was kept for judgement Abraham Bosom Luke 16:19-31... The law is in the era of Grace now, because of the shed-blood of The Lamb. So if we were to break the law now, we are not to be put to death. That is want the law ordered. Now that we have a more powerful blood covenant, we can go boldly to The Throne of Grace to obtain Mercy, something the law kept any from doing.
Mik,

There are no 2 different entities. Why? Because Non-Hebrew believers in Yahushua are grafted into Israel(Romans 11).
Acts 7:37-39 This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear. This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us: To whom our fathers would not obey, but thrust him from them, and in their hearts turned back again into Egypt,
There is no debate on this answer of mine. They are 2 different entities period. If you have any other theology I would suggest you rid yourself of it. Ysrael is The Natural seed of the Abrahamic covenant and The Church is the Spiritual seed "The Messiah Covenant" (Born-Again believers in The Messiah) Did no the Messiah say this is the new covenant 1 Corinthians 11:25... I will not debate the Truth. Are you the natural Ysrael my friend or a gentile grafted into the family of YAH through the cross and shed-blood!!
Mik,

The Church, the TRUE Church, is grafted into Israel. Yah is coming back for Israel, and no other people. EVERY covenant that was made in the bible was made with Israel, and never any Gentile.
I see you have no true knowledge of the Word and Spirit. You really need some insight. And the only way you can get that insight is to be "Filled with YAH Holy Spirit" Yah is coming back for believers in Yahshua. And YAH is marking with his seal a 144,000 From The Abrahamic covenant, which is a whole topic alone. But you need some wisdom. Ysrael and The Church are not the sam sorry! So tell me who are the gentiles and why would Yahshua speak about the Gentile era has a time limit? In Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21 Yahshua gives parallel accounts of the past 2000 years ending with the Tribulation. He refers to the prophet Daniel who outlines the "time of the Gentiles". In Luke 21:24 He announces that "Jerusalem will be trodden down of the Gentiles until the time of the Gentiles is fulfilled."
Paul an Apostle of Christ always address Ysrael and The Gentiles as seperate entities. Romans 1:16 do your research to show yourself approved before YAH!! Yahshua stated that he has come unto the sheep-fold of Ysrael!
The fact that Yahshua was specifically sent to Ysrael, is further confirmed when one views, how He responded to a request for mercy, from a Canaanite woman. And in addition note, what He commanded His apostles to do.

Matthew (15:24) But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Ysrael.

Matthew (10:5) These twelve Yahshua sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: (6) But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Ysrael.

You need some TRUE insight James.
Mik,

I see you are filled with strife. Its no need to talk to me this way about what I need to do. Let us reason together.

The word "Gentile" in a Hebraic sense, means nations... Nations of people who are not Hebrew. Ephraim was blessed to be the fullfillment of the Gentiles. The Gentiles of the Torah who attach themselves to Israel were to follow the Torah. They would no longer be Gentiles after their circumcision and commitment to keeping the Torah. They would simply be "Israel."

It is the same with us today. Those who believe on Yahushua, and walking in obedience in Torah, are no longer a Gentile people, rather, they are of the seed of Abraham. Whether physical seed or spiritually adopted, Gentiles attached to the covenant are no longer Gentiles, but Israelites.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service