Why Did Yahshua(jesus) say that moses is the one that accuses you to the father???
John 5:45
Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.
Why did he say till heavne and earth pass the Law is Good???
Matt.5:18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
if we are not to host the feast of the lord ,why were they keeping the feast of weeks (pentacost) after yahshua was dead???

Views: 185

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Filled with strife?? No young man, I am filled with The Breathe of YAH.. sorry if you fill this way. I take it you have grown up fatherless? Or you really haven't had a real fatherly figure in your life? So any little thing will make you feel as though someone has strife when they take a rightful stance against your wrong teachings.Yes, the gentiles are nations. Did not Ysrael lived in a pagan Roman government environment were all nations came and live to do business? But those pagans (gentiles) converted to the TRUTH; And you also, unless you have the true natural DNA of Abraham and not his spiritual DNA which is Faith. You can't be Spirit-Filled and keep the law James. I have no issue with James keeping the law, you just will not teach that to my garden of roses. We should use the law against you for teaching falsehood and stone you correct?? Yahshua made a New Covenant read about it someday. And also go find yourself a father figure to mold you correctly. YAH will judge you by character 1st and then by knowledge. And you are unbalance in both. So the scale needs to balance out when His judgement comes to you "teacher"...
Mik,

I will ignore the insults, and simply give scripture. You said that one cannot be spirit filled and keep Torah, and then you told me to read the new covenant someday. To address the first issue of having the Spirit and keeping Torah.... all of the Apostles kept the Torah after the resurrection. Paul stated that he was a Pharisee in Acts 24, and he also stated in Acts that he only agrees with what agrees with the Torah and the Prophets.

Romans 3:31 shows Paul saying that our faith does not throw away the Torah, rather, it establishes/upholds it. Yahushua said in Luke 11:28 that blessed is he who hears the word of Yah and observes it. My question to you is:

Was Paul spirit filled while keeping Torah after the resurrection of Messiah?

Now concerning the new covenant. If you go back to where the new covenant was first mentioned... in the book of Jeremiah chapter 31, you will see the decrees that Yahuah Himself spoke. One of the decrees was to have Torah written on the hearts of His people. What does it mean to have Torah written on our hearts? It means that our lives shall be governed by the observance of the Torah.

You can also look into Hebrews 8 as well, more revealing the fact that the Torah is indeed in the new covenant. Let me ask you this:

Im sure you believe that Yahushua kept Torah. 1 John 2 says if we abide in Him, then we ought to walk as He walked. If Yahushua kept Torah, and you claim to know and believe in Him, then why don't you keep Torah??
Seriously Are you "Born-Again" you are burning a strange fire before YAH. I don't know if you just don't have no knowledge spiritually, but I hope that is the case. Because you have a strange fire and a river that is poisoned and whoever is drinking from your well is more than likely spritually dead. So why are gentiles preaching to True Ysrael now if they both are the same. Rom 10:19 But I say, Did not Ysrael know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you. Moses was talking about the Gentile Era, those who would be born-again and would bring The Natural Ysrael (circumcised, cut-offed foreskin) the Gospel of Salvation through Yahshua. So my question to you James and Hezekiah are you both born Hebrew or were you pagans grafted into the TRUE VINE?? Because you two have a strange fire and a poisoned river that is full of religion.
Brother why did that scripture say that Yah spoke to the Church in the wilderness, and we all know Israel was the people who were in the wilderness. Why is Paul saying that? Just answer that.
Depends on your translation my friend? Who has translated your scriptures or what version are you reading. Most translated scriptures have been altered and not by Spirit-Filled Believers but the walking dead scholars. The Church which means a living organism. The word church is from the Greek word ekklesia. Ekklesia is not a religious word as originally used among the Greeks. Ekklesia is a compound word meaning "ek, out of, and klesis, a calling". The word is used in its basic, secular sense in Acts 19: 32, 39 - an assembly and, then, a lawful assembly. Ysrael is not the Church sorry. James did not Paul argued with Peter over eating with the people who kept the Torah Ga. 2:11-16 But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed. For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision. And the other Hebrew dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation. But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Hebrew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Hebrews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Hebrews? We who are Hebrews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Yahshua, even we have believed in Yahshua, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
Exodus 12:49
One law shall be to him that is homeborn, and unto the stranger that sojourneth among you.
Leviticus 24:22
Ye shall have one manner of law, as well for the stranger, as for one of your own country: for I am the LORD your God.
Numbers 15:16
One law and one manner shall be for you, and for the stranger that sojourneth with you
Numbers 15:29
Ye shall have one law for him that sinneth through ignorance, both for him that is born among the children of Israel, and for the stranger that sojourneth among them.
James 4:12
There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

2TheNcrease of Knowledge&Truth-BruthaPharoah
Matt.5:18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled if we are not to host the feast of the lord ,why were they keeping the feast of weeks (pentacost) after yahshua was dead???

If Jesus' sacrifice wasn't the fulfillment of the Mosaic law, then why don't we observe the ceremonial laws (like animal sacrifice) today? Certainly the ceremonial laws represented more than "one jot or one tittle"?

Even Messianics agree that the sacrificial laws were rendered moot by the perfect sacrifice of the Lamb. And yet the Book of Hebrews had to be written to those in "the Way" presumably decades after Jesus' death and resurrection? For decades Jewish believers still participated in the animal sacrifices. Why? They did not thoroughly understand what Jesus' death had accomplished.
Joseph,

Animal sacrifices were still carried out by Messianic in the 1st century. Even Paul did so after he came off his Nazirite vow in Acts 21.
-Joseph Gill- If Jesus' sacrifice wasn't the fulfillment of the Mosaic law, then why don't we observe the ceremonial laws (like animal sacrifice) today? Certainly represented more than "one jot or one tittle"?

i think what is needed to be overstood about the law is that there is YHWH's law ,& "if you break the law",law.(lev4) So what you refer to as a ceremonial laws (like animal sacrifice) was a "if you break the law"law
saying if you break the law, take a lamb without blemish ,to the preist ,and he take it behind the vail to make an atonement for your sin

and my brother everything that had to happen to that lamb in detail, happen to our savior,and the vail on the temple split because Yahshua became our lamb without blemish / but each sin need a lamb ,so in sin we kill the lord over & over again

but this is not what the lord intended , the implanting of this sacrifical law was intended was for, if one "sin thru ignorance" ,and once you made that sacrifice you sin no more at (lease not the same sin)

isn't it written1 Samuel 15:22
And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices , as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

so yahshua is that lamb,so the law did not change you still need that lamb "Yahshua"
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING BY YAH!!!
What you write presumes that all sacrificial offerings were for the intentional commission of sins. But you probably know there were so many more variables that could necessitate animal sacrifice. Even if a sin was in ignorance, sacrifice had to be made for it (Lev. 5:17-19). If a person became ceremonially unclean through no fault of his own, sacrifice had to be made (Lev. 15). Peace offerings were necessary to even approach God, and that without any assumption that the suppliant was a transgressor (Lev. 3).

Ceremonial laws in their entirety were more than "if you break the law" laws. They illustrated the absolute holiness of God, and the gulf that separated man from Him. Animal sacrifice wasn't taught to Israel for the hardness of their heart, but because of their complete inability to measure up to God's holy standard.

So I repeat, the ceremonial laws represented far more than "one jot or one tittle" of the Mosaic law. How can we reason that ceremonial laws are complete now through Jesus' sacrifice, but the rest of the Mosaic law is intact?
if you still have to go under the blood of the lamb without blemish,explain to me how it changed ???
because the LORD says he change's not .......

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service