Why Did Yahshua(jesus) say that moses is the one that accuses you to the father???
John 5:45
Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.
Why did he say till heavne and earth pass the Law is Good???
Matt.5:18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
if we are not to host the feast of the lord ,why were they keeping the feast of weeks (pentacost) after yahshua was dead???

Views: 183

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pat,

That was not a weapon but The Apostolic Key granted to me by the Father. Remember Yahshua took the keys of Hell, Death and the Grave.. Those same keys He grants to His True Apostles and Prophets in this day like Elijah of old. We have the Authority to shut-up and open doors and gates to The Kingdon of YAH. We have the right to bless and curse the fig trees that don't produce fruit for The Master's use. Just as the Master curse the fig tree that beareth no fruit; He gives that authority to His trusted vessels That stand in The Office of Apostle and Prophet. And from what I see in your teaching and understanding you do not honor scripture to its fullness. "You make it work for your itching ears" You I see, are part of the reason for a failing community and believers, because you think you have more authority than scripture and man. If you were to honor those with a true call of YAH, Your ministry would produce abundantly and The Master could eat and drink of your works as you produce True Wine from the Wine Press. He would be glad to walk thru your vineyard. But now that He has tested your heart thru me, He will now shut up the next level thru me, until you have learn to truly discern His body, who is and who isn't His Voice.. You have not discern His Voice so for a time will you walk in His Love, because He discipline those He Love!

In The Mornigstar, Mikael
Mikael,

You launched an attack on me with a curse . . . .

"Your false doctrine will not stand a chance in the Fire that is coming to burn up all falsehood! YAH is coming with His Fire of Judgement your ministry will not advance any futher I take The Key of David and I lock you up along with your falsehood. Back to the pits you go in Yahshua Name!"

I merely responded in defense with the Word . . . .

NO WEAPON THAT IS FORMED AGAINST THEE SHALL PROSPER; AND EVERY TONGUE THAT SHALL RISE AGAINST THEE IN JUDGMENT THOU SHALT CONDEMN. THIS IS THE HERITAGE OF THE SERVANTS OF THE LORD, AND THEIR RIGHTEOUSNESS IS OF ME, SAITH THE LORD.

BE NOT DECEIVED; GOD IS NOT MOCKED: FOR WHATSOEVER A MAN SOWETH, THAT SHALL HE ALSO REAP.

"But now that He has tested your heart thru me, He will now shut up the next level thru me, until you have learn to truly discern His body, who is and who isn't His Voice.."

Right now, the only voice I am hearing through you is the adversary, the Devil . . .

An no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore, it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Shalom in Jesus
Wow, me as satan? Dear woman please be careful with your words... I see spiritually you are already fighting to keep your ministry alive... And now I see why you haven't reach the fullness that YAH has for you... You are spritually dead... Because if you were truly IN CHRIST, what I have spoken would have witness to your spirit-man... But yet you call me satan. And I see you are still drinking milk, and not on meat yet. You are still spiritually growing in your understanding. To dare call a man or woman of YAH satan is the lowest of low before YAH. One day your spiritual eyes will be open. You are part of the cancer growing in The Body, making the Body weak in the earth. For sure your day is marked. You will have to answer for you words Pat, and that is not a threat, your very words to me; stands in the council of The KING.
Mik,

You have not answered my questions that I posed.
which question friend? I must have been busy. sorry please repost.

Thanks
Period point blank, and that Law is still good.
Good for you, and me. Let me get that number.
WHY???? Did you change your BPN profile from BruthaPharaoh to KuntaKenta?

What message are you trying to send?
chaplain harris ,with all due repsect,as a woman and a elder, i'am a slave to the LORD,if you trace my post i've never been rude nor disrespectful ,promoting righteousness as more important than any differance's. we might have ,tho i pose good questions, to people that are (so call learned) teacher, and they ignore the question ,and lash out at my typing ,and inability to puncuate correctly ,also allegance, brutha watson has put me in the bowl with others "black hebrew israelites" when i'am a christian(follower of christ) with the others i share 1 view (Eccl12:13-14)

chaplain harris, if a man says to you, In all my learning ,I learned,I had alot to learn,he is saying He is a student ,

My Belief's ---i believe that sin is the transgression of the law, and that we should transgress not, and try our best to do all that the lord commanded us in his law i also believe Yahshua(jesus) die for our sin ,that we might go under his blood, repent, and sin no more,

How could you condem me for saying we should do all that the scriptures command us to????
Kunta,
Cut and past one statement from a post that I made where I specifically condemned you. To disagree with a person does not mean the person is being condemned - it is merely a disagreement.

I have a real problem with people who make false accusations of me to make themselves look good or innocent.
again sista harris I do apologize there is no malice on my end, I don't oppose you ,I merely disagree with your interptation of the scripture ,You propetuate this israelite vs. christian, on oppsite sides of the road thing,this is your condemnation, israelite is a nationality ,as a german ,which both can follow christ, which=christian, you and other hav put me in a cult "YOU" sista Harris ,I hav not given any, not any,snide remarks i don't get in that it is not of YHWH /// if I'am saying i will Trying my best to do all that the lord has commanded us ,How do you equate evil???
OK BPN MEMBERS . . . .

Take heed to what is going on here.

IT IS OBVIOUS WITHOUT ANY DOUBT, WE CHRISTIANS ARE NOT ON THE SAME PAGE AS THE ISRAELITE (BLACK OR OTHERWISE) WHEN IT COMES TO THE OLD TESTAMENT AND NEW TESTAMENT DOCTRINE, AND ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO SALVATION. THIS IS A FACT.

And because both sides stand firm in their belief systems, neither are going to surrender to the other side.

SO WHY ARE WE CONTINUING TO BEAT THIS DEAD HORSE?????

Please don't tell me it's your duty to speak the truth. We have all spoken what we believe is the truth, and guess what, we are no further along in coming to an understanding than we were in the beginning of this fruitless debate.

So, I have a suggestion . . . why not set up separate discussions specifically for the Israelite and Christians. In other words, Israelite BPN Members, you set up discussions for response by those who believe and you do, and for us Christians, we can do the same. I will respond to the Christian posts of my belief and avoid the posts from the Israelites. For newcomers entering in, they can choose who they wish to dialogue with - this should minimize fruitless debates and mindless bickering on the sly.

Peace in Jesus

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service