WEEKLY LESSON FROM

RESTORATION HEPHZIVAH QUEST COVENANT SHULE

A TEACHING ON UNITY!

Structured for both the oral or visual learners :)

unity

lov is unity

PART 1

Comment | Copy This

PART II

Comment | Copy This

Psalm 133:1
Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity.

(Strife creates curses against our Father's work.)

Eccles. 4:9-12
Vs 9 Two are better than one, Because they have a good reward for their labor. Vs 10 For if they fall, one will lift up his companion. But woe to him who is alone when he falls, For he has no one to help him up. Vs 11 Again, if two lie down together, they will keep warm; But how can one be warm alone? Vs 12 Though one may be overpowered by another, two can withstand him. And a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

(Marriage is good in that you will have triple strength. This is why I do pray for Covenant marriages where the Husband is under the covering of Yahoshua’s Walk and his bride is under the covering of her Priest – her husband. I also pray that those who are single are blessed with a special spouse who will submit to the Divine order of YAHWEH. This is an area, which I will fast and pray during this month of June, where so many are joining together as Ish and Ishah).

John 17:20-26
Vs 20 I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; vs 21 that they all may be one, as You, Abba, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. Vs 22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: Vs 23 I in them, and You in Me, that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me. Vs 24 Abba, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world. Vs 25 O righteous Abba! The world has not known You, but I have known You; and these have known that You sent Me. Vs 26 And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them.

(When Yahoshua prayed for his disciples, his prayer was that we would be in one with him as he is on one accord with YAHWeH. Only is doing this will be see the AWAKENING that was experienced in the UPPER ROOM!!!)

Acts 1:14
These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women and Mary the mother of Yahoshua, and with His brothers.

(This is how one gets a real harvest for Real Pentecost--- anything else is a front before YAHWeH. Instead of pretending to be on one accord... Let us try to get on one accord. Husbands and wives begin to show compassion when it is most difficult to understand your spouses’ opinion. Servants of ABBA reach deeply within for HUMILITY… For Humility will be our key to resolving conflict and sowing harmony and unity.)

Acts 2:1
When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
(What is interesting in that for those who read Scripture for its literal interpretation would say that this verse supports that fact that Shavuot should only be observed in Jerusalem. However, in one place has to be looked at with our spiritual eyes. Each has one mission in mind having equal one position of Set Apart Servitude…no “I’s” ~ only “we”… No one is higher than the next servant. Everyone is seeking YAHWeH’s presence earnestly positioned in one place - submission for one mission. THIS SACRED IS UNITY AND SET APART HARMONY… Something when it is repeated, assemblies of servants see miracles like never before. Where are your miracles? To harvest them, get on one accord as a servant. There shall be a true harvest of miracles for those who can humble self as a servant. I have been blessed to witness Baptism of Ruach HaKoDesh take over an entire tent revival, where deliverance abounded massively because all were on one accord in one place. Forget your titles and join with all other servants on one accord in one place and watch our ABBA work! HalleluYAHWEH!)

Acts 2:46
So continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, they ate their food with gladness and simplicity of heart.

(I love this verse. My mother, my sisters, daughters, and nieces did this for nearly a year. Going from house to house each week breaking bread (Scriptures), we later broke bread in the natural. We saw great things happen in our lives and the growth of harmony and unity between us was absolutely phenomenal….because of this obedience. This teaching has led me to resume this beautiful practice as described. The beauty today is that we can do this using technology but nothing is a beautiful nor wonderful than to go house to house with those physically with you. The physical touching and contacts are irreplaceable. So there must be someone near you whom you can consider to share this practice).

Acts 4:24
So when they heard that, they raised their voice to YHWH with one accord and said: “YHWH, You are Elohim, who made heaven and earth and the sea, and all that is in them,..."
(WOW!!!! – They knew YHWH was not only present but SPEAKING TO THEM!)

Acts 5:12
And through the hands of the apostles many signs and wonders were done among the people. And they were all with one accord in Solomon’s Porch.

(This is so beautiful…. With one accord in Solomon’s Porch…. As I said previously the position is being Set Apart harmony…. As one would enter the first temple built for Yahweh… Solomon’s Porch represents Solemn Set Apart Grounds where all enter in Submission to YAHWEH’s presence….. Before Yah we are equal servants.
Acts 8:6
And the multitudes with one accord heeded the things spoken by Philip, hearing and seeing the miracles, which he did.

Acts 15:25
...it seemed good to us, being assembled with one accord, to send chosen men to you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul...

Romans 12:4-16
Vs 4 For as we have many members in one body, but all the members do not have the same function, Vs 5 so we, being many, are one body in Yahoshua, and individually members of one another. Vs 6 Having then gifts differing according to the face that is given to us, let us use them; if prophecy, let us prophesy in proportion to our faith; Vs 7 or ministry, let us use it in our ministering; he who teaches, in teaching; Vs 8 he who exhorts, in exhortation; he who gives, with liberality; he who leads, with diligence; he who shows mercy, with cheerfulness. Vs 9 Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good. Vs 10 Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another; Vs 11 not lagging in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the YHWH; Vs 12 rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer; Vs 13 distributing to the needs of the saints, given to hospitality. Vs 14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. Vs 15 Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep. Vs 16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

Romans 15:5-6
vs 5 Now may the Elohim of patience and comfort grant you to be like-minded toward one another, according to Yahoshua The Messiah, vs 6 that you may with one mind and one mouth glorify YHWH, Elohim and Abba of Yahoshua.
(One Mind – One Mouth…. If we WALK AND TALK LIKE YEHOSHUA, we will speak LOVE no matter what the other person does, thinks, believes, says, etc. . etc. LOVE will overcome ILL WILL. LOVE is LIGHT. LOVE TRANSCENDS DARKNESS. HALLELUYAHWEH!!!

I Cor. 1:10
Now I plead with you, Brethren, by the name of our Messiah Yahoshua, that you all speak the same things and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment. For “who has known the mind of YHWH that he may instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Yahoshua.
(ENUF SAID! - HALLELUYAHWEH…. THERE ARE NO ELOHIMS ON EARTH BUT YAH SENT AN EXAMPLE!!!!)

I Cor. 2:16
II Cor.13: 11-14

Vs 11 Finally, brethren, farewell. Become complete. Be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the Elohim of love and peace will be with you. Vs 12 Greet one another with a Set Apart kiss. Vs 13 All the saints greet you. Vs 14 The grace of the Messiah Yahoshua, and the love of YHWH, and the communion of Ruach HaKoDesh be with you all. Amein.

(I love this verse more than nearly any other. BECOME COMPLETE! One Mind in One Place – a servant’s position - PEACE!).

Galatians 3:26-28
Vs 26 For you are all sons of YHWH through faith in Yahoshua. Vs 27 For as many of you as were baptized into Yahoshua have put on Yahoshua. Vs 28 There is neither Hebrew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Yahoshua.
(Now, here is the place – the position… spelled out clearly….forget your roles female and male…. Forget if you are employer or employee, bondwoman or freewoman, bondmen or freeman, even forget your heritage. And culture… be baptized into YAHOSHUA…. And put on YAHOSHUA…. This is beyond the water immersion… this is putting THE WAY OF YAHOSHUA… IN YOU!. GLORY HALLELUYAHWEH!!! TODA ABBA FOR THIS LOVE, THIS OPPORTUNITY!)

Ephesians 4:11-16
Vs 11 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, Vs 12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Yahoshua, Vs 13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of Abba Elohim, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Yahoshua; Vs 14 that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, Vs 15 but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head – Yahoshua – Vs 16 from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love.

(As leaders of Yahweh, we must know our gifts. We must understand that all servants have gifts of ministry and that none has all but some are apostles, some are prophets, some are evangelists, some are pastors, and some are teachers.. We lose so much that Yah has put in us because some want to walk in all the gifts opposed to the gift that Yah has placed upon you. As a consequence, confusion may erupt. The other problem is that some of us fail to recognize the gifts of others and want to control their actions in ministry. This was one of my deepest sin, the sin of micromanaging- not having respect for the blessings YAHWEH has placed on others. Pride is a sin that will destroy ministries and stir confusion. I had to be humbled by YAH. Praise Yah because now I see clearly that ALL HAS A MAJOR GIFT OF MINISTRY AND PURPOSE IN YAH. HALLELUYAHWEH.

Philippians 2:2 fulfill my joy by being like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. (DITTO! DITTO! DITTO!)

Philippians 2:5
Let this mind be in you which was also in Yahoshua.

Ephesians 4:3-6
Vs 3 Endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Vs 4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; Vs 5 one Messiah, one faith, one baptism; Vs 6 one Elohim and Abba of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

HARAMBEE
HARAMBEE
HARAMBEE
HARAMBEE
HARAMBEE
HARAMBEE
HA-----RAM-------BEE J

Photobucket

Views: 13

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service