As we live our daily lives, going on with the routine of existance in this world of ours, we sometimes catch a glimpse of the love that GOD is expecting in this endtime generation. Sometimes it is a gentle smile from a complete stranger. It often comes in the form of a "thank-you"' "after you", or the nod of someones head as a greeting. We too often take these things for granted. I view them as little signs from GOD to say, yes love does exist and in some of the most unlikely places that you would think. He seems to be saying, "I pay attention to the smaller details that you  many times overlook."

Watch for the signal of love in this world. We are far too busy these days to see the simple joy released in this world. Stop and smell the coffee. View a sunset. Listen as the world comes alive during your morning prayers. God is everywhere! His love is abundant all around us. Choose a way to show love to your fellow man  everyday, and see the sentiment return to you in your life.

God fills us as His followers with JOY, PEACE, HAPPINESS, LOVE and COMPASSION.(A new commandment I give unto you, that you love one another. By this all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye love one to another) John 13:34,35-( Beloved let us love one another; for love is of GOD, and every one that loveth is born of GOD, and knoweth GOD. He that loveth not, knoweth not GOD, for GOD is love.) 1John 4:7,8- My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue but in deed and truth.) 1Jon 3:18

GOD Bless!  Pastor MT Williams

Views: 29

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

This is false Doctrine.
The word of God does say that god is love and that love is the greatest. And God is love and God is the greatest of all. God's character is love. And as we see or experience love through one another, this is one way that God is evident through the love that we share with one another. Jesus said by this will all men know that you are my disciples indeeed, in that you have love one for another. Thank you Pastor Williams for sharing. As long as we stick to the word we will never go wrong. It is only the ignorance of men and their blindness of truth, self righteousness and pride that will keep them in darkness and opposition of what is truth and light. Thanks for sharing in love. Apostle Melody Barclay
Praise Him!!! I am glad that you understand. I saw someone that I knew about 10 years ago when I was in the city school system teaching. This young lady was going through difficult times as her father passed away the year she became a secretary for our school at 19yrs. old. She had 2 small children under the age of 3. She was fired from the school due to a PARENT telling the faculty and principal that she danced at a club on a stripper pole to make money for her family. Of course I did not agree with her methods but, my issue was that of the woman in the bible causght in the act of adultery. He was patronizing the club and spending his hard earned money to see her- he was just as guilty as she was!!! I saw her looking down a few days ago walking into a store. I spoke to her and she reminded me of how I stood up for the right thing(I ministered to her about not settling for the right now but- holding out for the right. She says she has never forgotten and is makingprogress in her new church home. I hugged her and told her how proud I was of her to be making positive moves (especially in front of her children.) I try not to miss an opportunity to encourage wherever I am. THANKS
Pastor T Williams
Praise Him!!!

I have a new discussion on my page could you read and respond to it .
Pastor Williams Goly Ghost Powerhouse

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service