Are You Auditioning for a job to preach where God has all ready appointed and sent you?...

Should you have to send an audition tape or CD to go into anothers church to preach the gospel when you are chosen and called of God?

Do you believe as I do, that those that are spiritually filled with the Holy Spirit should know and have a decerning Spirit to know those that are like spirits laboring in the vinyards of God together? ...and dost the doors are open to advance the Kingdom of God as they join in partnership.

Views: 985

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I use to think I had to prove who I was in the Kingdom, I did not grow up in the church and grandmom and mother did not go. I met Jesus in the streets of Phila Pa.(on my way to the drug house) and I have never been the same I had a true encounter with the Holy Spirit.
Through much prayer the Spirit of God revealed to me those who are spirited filled will know who i am, so ditto.
Yes, I do believe that the Spirit never lie, but will tell to those in tuned" in direct fellowship with HIM", who is the SON.
WELL I AM POSITIVE THAT USUALLY ONCE YOU HAVE A SPIRITUAL ENCOUNTER WITH GOD'S SPIRIT, HE DOES DIVERT YOUR FOOTSTEPS TO WHERE HE HAS PREPARED YOU TO BE.
IN 1999 I WAS LOST IN THE WORLD AND DIDN'T EVEN HAVE MUCH REMEMBRANCE OF MY SPIRITUAL LIFE AT THE TIME, I WAS DRINKING AND DOING DRUGS HEAVILY, BUT GOD CALLED ME OUT OF MY DARKENESS, AT THE TIME I WAS IN THE WORLD, AND DIDNT UNDERSTAND WHAT I WAS GOING THRU. I BELIEVED AT THE TIME THAT I WAS DOING WHAT WAS NORMAL, CAUSE EVERYONE WAS DOING THE SAME. ANYHOW ONE OF MY FRIENDS, THAT HAD BECOME SAVED AND WAS, I GUESS FELT THE NEED TO EXTEND HER HAND TO ME AND TOOK ME TO A MAN OF GOD, AND I WAS SAVED FOR THE SECOND TIME IN MY LIFE, I ACCEPTED CHRIST AT THE AGE OF ELEVEN AND AGAIN AT 21 THEN HE CALLED ME AGAIN AT AGE 29, SO I DO KNOW HIS VOICE!
NOW TO MAKE THE LONG STORY SHORT I BEGAN TO GO THROUGH A SET OF TRIAL AND TRIBULATIONS, THAT INVOLVED ME SEEING AND IDENTIFYING THE ENEMY IN MY LIFE, I BELIEVE THAT THE DEVIL TOOK MY DIVINE NATURE THAT I WAS BORN WITH AND NURTURED IN MY CHILDHOOD AND SOMEHOW CREATED THIS FAKE REALITY CALLED LIFE WHERE THE GOAL WAS TO DESTROY ME. I SAW VISIONS OF THE EVIL, FIRE, BLOOD, DEAD PEOPLE, I HEARD PEOPLE CRYING AND THIS ALL IN VISIONS I HAD AT NIGHT. I NOW SEE THAT GOD HAD ME BY THE HAND GUIDING ME. ONE DAY BEFORE I GOT TO WHERE I AM NOW LIKE IN 2000 I WAS LEAD TO CONCECRATE AND I WENT THROUGH A WATER BAPTISM AND THEN MY VISIONS OF GOD BECAME CLEARER THE MORE TIME THAT I SPENT IT BECAME EVIDENT THAT GOD HAD SOMETHING BETTER FOR ME. I SAW AROUND THAT TIME VISIONS OF MYSELF LOOKING INTO A CHURCH, BUT I WAS LOOKING FLOOTING LOOKING INTO THE CHURCH INTO THE WINDOW, THE VISION WAS IN 2000, BUT I DIDNT ACTUALLY SET FOOT INTO THAT ACTUALL CHURCH UNTIL 2007 AND COME TO FIND OUT, THAT I LIVED AT MY NEW LOCATION FOR 3 YEARS BEFORE I ACTUALLY WALKED INTO THE CHURCH, CAUSE I DID GO THROUGH TRIALS THAT LEAD ME AWAY FROM GOD, BUT ON ONE SWEET DAY, AFTER I AGAIN WAS LEAD TO SEEK HIM, I BEGAN STUDYING THE BIBLE AGAIN ON MY OWN AND AGAIN, I REALIZED MY CALLING AGAIN, THIS WAS ALL DIVINE, NO NE TOLD ME, I HAD A KNOWLEDGE, BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON DEVELOPING SPIRITUALY; I ACTUALLY BEGAN TO REJOICE AND PRAY AT HOME, UNTIL ONE DAY PASSING BY THE CHURCH I FELT THE NEED TO ASK WHAT TIME THE SERVICES WHERE HELD? ON THAT FIRST DAY SETTING FOOT IN THE CHURCH, I HAD A REMEMBRANCE OF THE VISION I HAD 7YEARS EARLIER. AND THE CHURCH SEATS, ALTAR, EVEN THE FLOWERS, WHERE THE EXACT REPLICA OF MY VISION AND THIS IS NOW MY CHURCH HOME. WHY? BECAUSE GOD TOLD ME THAT THIS WAS IT AND WHAT I WAS TO DO WAS GOING TO CHANGE A GENERATION. WORDS SPOKEN TO ME IN MY SPIRIT ALL MY LIFE AND CONFORMED BY OTHER SPIRITUAL LEADERS, THAT I HAVE ENCOUNTERED. NOW I HAVE NOT SHARED THIS STORY TOO MANY TIMES, BUT IT DID GO THAT WAY AND MANY THINGS HAPPEN IN BETWEEN, I HAVE A SON NOW AND I HOPE TO BUILD A LEGACY FOR HIM, AND PRAY TO GOD THAT HE TAKES HEED TO WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO IMPART IN HIM SO HE DOES'NT HAVE TO EXPERIENCE THE HARDSHIP THAT I HAVE EVEN THOUGH IT WILL BE FOR HIS GOOD, I PRAY THAT HE STAYS IN THE PATH OF LIFE.......
THANK YOU

KHADINE

SORRY SO LONG!
yes, it's true that God opens up preaching doors to people. Basically, sending a sermon cd/tape to a pastor or minister who invited you to preach is not auditioning only if you are sending the tape so that the pastor will be sure that you're preaching sound, biblical doctrine. But to send the pastor the tape to prove that you're measuring up to man's standards instead of God's, that's something wrong.
As one in the Episcopal system of church government the idea is somewhat foreign to me.
In our system preach seem to grow with the congregation in their preaching skills. Those more "seasoned" can usually hit the pulpit preaching, but every preacher is not for every congregation.
I would think that given the choice a less skilled preacher who is good in administration, counseling, and management is better that the "great" preacher who is not skilled in the other business of the institutional church.
The church is a business, it supports bible study, prayer sessions, and preaching.
To choose a person based on preaching alone is like choosing a mate based only on looks.
You deserve what you get.
hello,
I really do share in your believe.
It is real simple what the word has given us God does the promoting bottom line. When it's your season he will tell you go and obey!
QUESTION? ARE YOU ASKING THE QUESTION OF WHETHER WE FEEL THAT WE ARE PERFORMING TO CONFIRM THEIR SELECTION OF ME AS A WOMAN WHO GOD CALLED TO THAT MINISTRY?
God Bless you Woman of God,

Are you saying appointed and sent out to that church or place???
or are you saying just because you are called and to be sent out ?? should you have prove your skills???...

If God called you ....He ...will OPEN the doors for you. As well as He will shut some doors. Remember people will use you just to get a lot of people in just for you to raise the offering.$$$$$$$..

So you need to be sure of the place you are going in as well.

Daughter It is by the Spirit of God that will meet the Spirit of God. Not the type or CD...cause it could be someone else any way...

With prayer and know the voice of God you will deliver the message even if they don't want you in there.If God Gave you a word for a house or person....

trust me it will be given no matter what reply you get on your comments.

Who do you work for ????And who will give you your reward??????Who will you have to answer to?????
As Jesus Ask Peter do you love ME(Jesus )He ask that question for a reason. ....What was the Reason????

This reply is to remind you as well as encourage you Not harm you in any way please receive this as a reminder...
God Called you God will open the Doors.Man ways are not God Ways..

Now I say the church should have done there homework on you first.If people do there home work it will not be so much mess. People hire a private eye for other stuff... why not have some one doing follow ups on who they want in there church or place. I bet when people come and join that church they don't check out where or who there are!!!!! But they will give them tithes information...God help if they miss paying them. you will see how much follow up that person will get about not paying tithes. they got a record of that!!. Amen ...Daughter you be bless and I pray you go all over the world preaching and teaching. And them same people who gave you a hard time will have to repent...
Sure,send a tape. a ministers message should always be heard first.
Greetings Dr Holliday;
If you are a true Man or Women of God,the answer is no. Auditioning for another Church is not where you said God called you. Maybe most the Auditioners were called by themslves. They can't stand the test of God.

They are not partners in Gods Kingdom. These are major problems in Churches,Convention & etc. There many Assitance & Associate Ministers looking for just Church. ,but you have all these Runner!

Blessings!

Rev Richar L. Bishop
With my personal experience, i know that if you are called to preach at a church, sometimes if it is the Holy spirit, you will decern those thaughts and you will know where to go. Sometimes where you are sent may have a person or persons that feel your spirit and you will feel a more open invitation. I know that sometimes pastors allow other saints that are called to go up and deliver a word, to give them encouragement and support. I know this is known to be truth down south.
Also if you ask your pastor for permisson to commune to other churches, remember that you must get permision from your spiritual leader, your pastor and seek God's guidance. I still have not gotten up the nerve to preach or teach, but i know in my spirit for i been called more than once....anyhow!
God bless you and hope that i helped answer your questions.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service