The Lord has really been speaking to me about the word “new”. A new season, a new day, new beginnings…and as I began pressing in to find out what he was saying, he gave me Isaiah 43:18-19.

“Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.”

What is God saying? Forget about the things that have happened in the past, what they did, what I did, the way we used to do it, how they treated me, hear me? Even further than that, he said don’t even consider those things. The Hebrew word that was used there for the word consider is bîyn. It means to understand, regard, or give heed to. The root means to separate mentally. Not only is God saying forget those things, but he is saying don’t even try to understand them, don’t look at them, and don’t pay any attention to them. They have nothing to do with what I am about to do.

Sometimes we are so focused on what was, that we can’t see what is or what’s going to be. God is trying to do a new thing in many of our lives, but we’ve got a blinder on called “past” that won’t allow us to experience it. He’s asking us, “Can’t you see it? I’m already doing it!” He is making a way in the wilderness, what does that mean? It means that in the past we struggled and faced great adversity trying to get from one place to another, but no more! God is changing things and putting things in place that will make easy, what used to be hard. In the past, we never seemed to have the finances to do what we needed to do. The Hebrew word for river is nâhâr and it means prosperity. In other words, not only is God making the way easier, but he’s also giving us a steady flow of finances to do what we need to do.

Why are we still struggling trying to get things done? Why are we still living in a state of lack? Because we are still holding on to the past and we won’t let it go so that we can see and receive the “new thing” God is trying to do in our lives. I declare, God has already done what you are waiting on him to do…he’s just waiting on you to LET IT GO!

Blessings,

Prophetess Rudelle Stewart
JOIN THE DIVINE COMPANIES NETWORK TODAY!

Views: 18

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service