7 places Jesus shed His blood for us. We all know about Calvary.Give me the other place's.(Hint you must start from the Old Testament).I pray right now in the mighty name of Jesus,that your spiritual sense's be awakened,and wisdom and knowledge come forth,at such a time as this.That you open your Bible and study to show thy self approved,a perfect workman unto God.Amen!!! By His grace
We run this race
Hoping to reach His
Eternal place!!!!!!!

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes i am all the above answer's are cool but i have another blog there you will find what i am talking about.Amen!!!
Part 1
“He shall take of the bull’s blood and sprinkle it with his finger on the front [the east side] of the mercy seat, and before the mercy seat he shall sprinkle of the blood with his finger seven times“. - Leviticus 16:14

“And he shall sprinkle some of the blood on it with his fingers seven times and cleanse it and hallow it from the uncleanness of the Israelites.” - Leviticus 16:19

On the Day of Atonement, the Priest in service to God would sprinkle the sacrificial blood precisely seven times before the Mercy Seat of God. In fact, the Priest sprinkled seven times, on precisely three occasions in this awesome day.

Scripture mentions seven specific instances in Jesus’ passion where He would have, and did indeed shed His Precious Blood, relating to our salvation.

1. The Agony in the Garden: “And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly; and his sweat became like great drops of Blood falling down upon the ground.” (Luke 22:44)

2. The High Priest’s House: “Then they spat in His face and struck Him with their fists; and some slapped Him in the face” (Matthew 26:67)

3. The Scourging: “Then Pilate took Jesus and scourged him.” (John 19:1)

4. The Crowning with Thorns: “And the soldiers plaited a crown of thorns, and put it on his head.” (John 19:2)

5. The Carrying of the Cross: “So they took Jesus, and he went out, bearing his own cross, to the place called the place of a skull, which is called in Hebrew Gol’gotha.” (John 19:17)

6. The Crucifixion: “There they crucified him, and with him two others, one on either side, and Jesus between them.” (John 19:18)

7. The Piercing of His Side: “But one of the soldiers pierced his side with a spear, and at once there came out Blood and water.” (John 19:34).

Part II.
There are also said to be seven ‘points of contact’ on Christ’s own body where he received the marks of our redemption in particular.

- The first point of contact with the blood of Jesus, as we embrace Him, is from His side where the spear went into His side and pierced His heart.

- The second and third points of contact (two hands) come as Jesus embraces us, and the blood of His hands and wrists touches our back.

- The fourth and fifth points of contact come from the blood that covers His feet. As we embrace Jesus, we are standing with our feet touching His.

- The sixth place that Jesus shed His blood for us was from His head where the crown of thorns was placed.

- The seventh place Jesus shed His blood for us was from the stripes on His back.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service