width="200" height="117"/>

As Men and Women of God we are called forth to preach the Good News to every living creature.Some of us are taking offense in /of the levels of the body of Christ.The Bible says out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies,that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger(Psalms8:2).Paul says in 1 Corinthians 3:1-3, "And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual men, but as to men of flesh, as to infants in Christ. I gave you milk to drink, not solid food; for you were not yet able to receive it. Indeed, even now you are not yet able, for you are still fleshly." Not being able to receive God’s truth because of living according to the flesh gives rise to serious sin issues, which the church at Corinth certainly was experiencing. People in the church were even living in incest. Today we see people become dependent upon their pastors or elders for truth and counsel. They can’t overcome difficulty, speak out for God’s faithfulness, or dispute with an unbeliever for truth because they do not know their Bibles. Minister's of God's truth we are not to Judge,(Rom.2 all).We lose God's people in the same sentence that we just saved them with or we lose them in the next sermon.Jeremiah 23 say's woe be unto the Pastor's, I have not seen Woe be nice or good anywhere in the Bible yet.The flock whom the Holy Ghost have made you overseer's of what are you teaching them?(Act's 20:28). They know about believing in Jesus and trusting in Him, but on many other items they fall short. Their lives are riveted with spiritual defeats. They were told that God was supposed to give them a wonderful life, so they have no capacity for processing through a heartbreak or crisis situation. God and His sovereignty over evil is an unknown to them.We know that the praise goes up and the blessings come down,Is the anointing staying stuck on the leader's?Just something to think about(Ezekiel 34:4-24).John 8:31-32 says, "So Jesus was saying to those Jews who had believed Him, ‘If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.’" Why are so many people in the church falling into sin or struggling to get out of Satanic temptations and traps? Perhaps it is because they do not have the resources to stand on their own two feet once they leave the Sunday service. We have got to lead people to God’s freedom by giving them the truth. We want to be making disciples as the Great Commission has said: "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age" (Matthew 28:19-20). Jesus is not telling us to do whatever we can to get people to profess Christ and make a minimal commitment. Rather, He is commanding us to do all that we can by Christ’s power to make disciples of men by teaching them the full counsel of God. Christ says to teach them all which He has commanded them. That is a lot to pass on. Sermonettes and preaching aimed only at the "seeker" will not get this done. Churches must be storehouses of knowledge and effective teachers of it. It is no wonder so many Christians doubt their own salvation, living their lives with uncertainty and instability. If we know the teaching of Christ and abide by it, we can know that we are His disciples. It is absolutely essential that we view the Bible as God’s very words to us, without which we cannot learn, grow, and become mature like Christ.Amen!!! I pray that know one is offended by this and if you are go to God about it i am just the messenger!!!

Views: 10

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service