This is going to be a very har subject for some. The basis of this conversation is based on discovery of popular preachers across the TV that call themselves women and men of God.

Jesus taught in the scriptures that when a man or woman is married, except for fornication, or death they cannot remarry as long as the spouse is still alive. Paul, along with Jesus, goes on to say that if that person remarries while the spouse is still alive, is an adultery and is in a continued state of adultery as long as they remain married. Many professed Christians, such as Randy and Paula White, we in such a condition, yet they are before people trying to tell others of the Love of Christ. This is wrong on so many levels until it is ridiculus. It violates the word of God on so many degrees until the devil is getting such a big laugh in deceiving people. How can a man or woman that has been divorced and remarried, calling themselves Christians, preach or teach others about the Love of God, when their lives do not demonstrate it? How can a man or woman preach or teach about thous shall not commit adultery when they are in an adulterous relationship after being divorced and remarried? Christ did not leave room in his word for a man to divorce his wife and remarry another while she is still alive. How can u call yourself a Christian, when u are in disobedience to God's word?

Views: 563

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

God Said he hates divorce. Who are we to rise above His word. The qualification of a deacon, overseer are they are to be the husband of one wife. If they divorce one wife and marries another that means they have two wives. It is not a matter of getting in peoples business it is a matter of upholding Gods word. Heaven and earth will pass away but Gods word will remain the same and never pass away. God is very clear on divorce there are no loop holes. We can't follow what the pastor does or these so called prophets and leaders that we see today. Junanita has been married before and so was her husband bishop weeks. This makes them adulterers, The Bible says a woman or man must not separate from their spouse. With God there is no irreconsileable differences. Don't put anyone on such a high pedastel that you can't see the wrong that they do, and that they are not lining up with God's word. Further more if the qualifications for a deacon, overseer or bishop is to be the husband of one wife how can a woman be a pastor or Bishop in a church or organization. are they married to another woman. I thought a woman was to be submissive to her husband and not usurp authority over the man. (That's a whole nother subject). God's word is not going to change for no special circumstances.
Do you also hold up all of the Word of God. If God called the man/woman who are we too say that he didn't.
People need to stop being so quick too point fingers. how many times have you had too ask God for his forgiveness? How many times have you asked another for help? while all the time saying all of my help comes from the Lord! there are many forms of Adultery. Why the bashing of the Weeks? The Bible says to work out your own soul salvation with fear and trembling. (YOUR OWN) we also have HOMOSEXUALS in leadership positions. suppose ye that you know the mind and heart of God? for in the Acts of the Apostles You are to be Full of the Holy Ghost. I ask ? were all of us Virgins when we became married? Married people are one flesh. If you lay together (as being married) you have become one flesh. the Bible says in 1st Corinthians 7:Let not the Woman depart from her husband:/ and also let not the husband put away. first find out what these mean/depart and put away mean two different things. And who are you too say what a Woman has been called to do/ was not Debra a married woman ? yet she Judged Israel. Do you not know that there were many women who helped spread the early church. Do not be so quick to claim what God will and will not do. for you will find too many times that he has already done it. nYes you are right (God's word will never change) But when will we.Forget what you think and know. If you are going too condemn the adulterers, be sure too condemn all.
There is only one sin that shall not be forgiven/ if you know that then you know there is forgiveness for all who ask.
i do hold to the word of God. this the very reason many people are deceived. women did help spread the gospel. But they were not pastors or overseers. when you find where they were a pastor or overseers in the Bible PLEASE let me know. Homosexuality is an abominstion in the eyesite of My God.

Do this for me Read your word. Don't try to throw off on some one if you don't know your word. But still don't find in the bible where a woman ruled over her husband.

The sin that will not be forgiven is blasphemy. who have I blasphemed. the only one where it won't be forgiven is when you blaspheme against the Holy Ghost.
Yeah right, who's talking about ruling over a husband. you don't find in your bible where the men where specifically identified as overseers, or pastors, point being now you know, the Church was held in women's houses you will find, if you are reading. do not be so brazen to think that I do not know the Word, I do know enough as to not pass judgement, and throw stones at people that have their problems broadcast for the busy-bodies to take shots at. Do not think that you people have the mind of God nor the Thought pattern, my point being (my thoughts are higher than your thoughts, my ways are not your ways) stop thinking and judging for God and start to live for him. whether one be Gaye, a liar, a thief, a murderer, etc... they are not for you or I too judge and call out as sinners. As long as you can live it so be that, I do know that jealousy, envy and strife leads so called christians to be cocky arrogant, and quick to jump on the bandwagons of the world with their character assasinations. God does what he does to whom he pleases. So if you are married stay that way, Debra Judged the whole House of Israel, wasn't her Husband of that House.
and since you and these others have such infinite wisdom, tell where God says that a Woman can/should not be any of these things? and if you notice alot of Women have taken leadership roles, do you suppose that they are not qualified, but truly God is giving them much fruit to bear,
May God forgive and bless those that have been divorced and re-married for whatever reason there might be, Forgiveness is for all who ask? did /have you read that in your Bible!!1
by the way while everyone wants to know or acts as if they do know so much about marriage, know that what God has joined together let no-man put assunder/ come between/ put your mouth on. obey that all of you who want to talk about the Weeks/ Whites now that's a word....
is all of your lives in-order? if not know that God is going to judge each of us on the lives in- which we lived according to his word/ so who are you too be looking in and taking inventory/ busying yourselves with what another is doing/ to know is one thing but too judge and go around discussing these things is another/ for you become ( back-biting, murmuring, tattlers, running about to and fro telling somebody elses business/ all the while seeming to have all of yours in-order) .....
Sir why are you trying to contradict the word of God in violation and throw off to others as if to say who is judge? The bible says no adulterer, nor any liar shall enter into the Kingdom of God. How do u disobey scripture so openly and then try to justify sin? if u say whom God has joined let no man put asunder? then how are u divorced from your first wife? It seems Satan has got a grip on u and u dont want to get loosed. This woman has told u the truth. Why would u hate someone speaking the truth to u? Does satan have u that bound. Sir u are in error of God's word. But I am sure u already know that. I am sure the condemnation of sin is at your door constantly, and u lash out at others, everytime someone mentions marriage and remarriage. Jesus said know those that labor among u. U are not fooling others, stop fooling yourself. the bible says what it says concerning marriage and divorce and remarriage. It is there for all to see. God says woe be unto the man that leadeth my people astray. U will be held accountable, O Preacher!! since u are justifying homosexuals as being right, we really know what kind of condition u are in. the Weeks and the Whites are liars. They know nothing of love, they are just adulterers as u are sir. Be loosed from that lusting adultering spirit in Jesus name!
FOOL! I have been married to the same Woman for 15 years, which shall be 16 years on June 5, 2008. It does my heart well too know that so-called men and women of God can see so-much in others and not in themselves. Reading and Comprehension I see you have no skills of. I am not openly justifying any sin.
How did you come too the LIE that I divorced my first wife/(Seeing that I Have and only desire the one God has given me). I do not hate anyone. now sir who are you, I or anyone else too call someone a liar,
Seeing that you have just lied on me. I FORGIVE YOU!
And I most certainly would never defend Homosexuality, if you were reading what was written, I was saying if the adulterers should not be in leadership, that certainly you must deem the Homosexuals as un-worthy. But as we all see they are allowed and tolerated.
NOW Keenon we see you as a liar, just as you have called the Weeks, Whites, and myself.
I am no Adulterer, as you have so brazenly pointed out.
So be loosed from that judging lying spirit that has you bound.
My only argument is and has been ( stop judging and condemning others for their sins,and make sure that you are not found wanting, God's forgiveness is too all who ask).
Does your Bible teach that. Hey man, quit trying to judge others and judge yourself.
Here's a word for you
1st John 1:8-10; If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9; If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10; If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
You see we do not justify sin, yet we recognize the sin that is in us, and pray asking for forgiveness and receive that which is freely given. Let's not be cynical whatsoever a man soweth that also shall he reap. So yes we do pay for our sins,as i said before
I FORGIVE YOU FOR YOUR WRONG ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT ME (LIES) GOD BLESS YOU.
Minister Adrian Lamar West Sr.
P.S. as the bible and you have stated (No liar shall inherit the Kingdom of God)
I'will most certainly pray for you.
Matt 5:21-22
22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca,' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool !' will be in danger of the fire of hell.
(from New International Version)

Be careful my brother!!! Call no man a fool!!!
Don't make foolish and ignorant assumptions, and you will not be a fool,
And it says to his brother, clearly we are not brothers.
The bible says in the last days people will not endure sound doctrine. What we must understand that ignorance of God's word is no excuse to sin. We must check ourselves to see if we be of the faith and in God's will. As preachers and teachers we are going to bust hell wide open for leading God's people astray. Tell people the truth about God's word concerning marriage and remarriage. Jesus and Paul taught on it, because apparently people didnt and dont have a good understanding of what marriage is and how it was instituted by God. The bible teaches, if u were reading, that if one remarries while a spouse is alive, is committing the sin of adultery. Jesus taught it, Paul reechoeed, and it is still revelant today.
And so, i assume it is safe to say that The Blood has stopped saving, There is forgiveness too all who ask, tou know repent. Do you know that Paul and Jesus taught on that also, Stop condemning and build up restore and take care. Don't let your sound be as a tinkling symbol all your days, let God judge and start to live that we may be able too stand in judgement
Mal 2:13-16

13 Another thing you do: You flood the LORD's altar with tears. You weep and wail because he no longer pays attention to your offerings or accepts them with pleasure from your hands. 14 You ask, "Why?" It is because the LORD is acting as the witness between you and the wife of your youth, because you have broken faith with her, though she is your partner, the wife of your marriage covenant.

15 Has not [the LORD] made them one? In flesh and spirit they are his. And why one? Because he was seeking godly offspring. So guard yourself in your spirit, and do not break faith with the wife of your youth.

16 "I hate divorce," says the LORD God of Israel, "and I hate a man's covering himself with violence as well as with his garment," says the LORD Almighty.

Deut 24:1-4
24:1 If a man marries a woman who becomes displeasing to him because he finds something indecent about her, and he writes her a certificate of divorce, gives it to her and sends her from his house, 2 and if after she leaves his house she becomes the wife of another man, 3 and her second husband dislikes her and writes her a certificate of divorce, gives it to her and sends her from his house, or if he dies, 4 then her first husband, who divorced her, is not allowed to marry her again after she has been defiled. That would be detestable in the eyes of the LORD. Do not bring sin upon the land the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance.

1 Cor 7:39

39 A woman is bound to her husband as long as he lives. But if her husband dies, she is free to marry anyone she wishes, but he must belong to the Lord.

Amen!!!!
Matt 12:48-50

48 He replied to him, "Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?" 49 Pointing to his disciples, he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers. 50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service