Black Preaching Network has been a public website for about a week now and is experiencing growth. With growth, comes growing pains, planning, strategies, prayers, and other challenges. Our team would like to know what your thoughts are so far.

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brother Jones, I am very impressed with the BPN venture. The only suggestion that I will submit for you and your team is to be prepared for the growth that is about to occur. What that means technologically? I do not know. I simply know that proactive strategies is going to be paramount to the continued success of BPN. I pray that God continues to strengthen and enlighten you regarding your ministry to ministers. Blessings!
This site is awesome and is going to provide world wide exposure for all those who take advantage of this great opportunity.

Keep up the GOD work.
Brother Jones I am so glad that you have come up with such a wonderful idea. I was on the myspace hoping to meet other Christians, which I did, but this is something I was hoping for. Thank you for letting God develop this in you and those who work with you. May God continue to bless you and your endeavors in Him. Keep your focus on Him and His Word ever before you and surely you will not fail. I will be sure to tell all my friends that don't yet know about this wonderful site. Get ready for the move of God in your life. Praise Him from whom all of each of our blessings flow. I count it an honor to get in on this early in the game! This is so wonderful and great and marvelous and an asset to the Kingdom. Keep on keepin' on, my Brother!
Kisha, I sent a note to your inbox to address the issue that you may be having logging in.

The process should work pretty simply.

1. Type in blackpreachingnetwork.com into your browser's address bar.

2. In the far right hand corner of the page that comes up, you should see an area to type in your username and password. (Or you can click "Sign In" at the top right of the page and a window will expand down to allow you to type in your username and password credentials).

I hope that helps. If you are still having problems, let me know.

God Bless and thanks for all of the words of encouragement!
Rev. Jones,
I think that BPN is on time. It is a place of expression for people who love The Lord. Thank you
I think this is wonderful opportunity for those of us in ministry to grow together. The scriptures are emphatic in that we are ONE body. I believe this platform provides us with a chance to walk out that oneness while strengthing its individual members. Thank God for BPN!
Minister Jones,

I love BPN! It is one of the best website out here that highlight ministers from across the globe.

In agreement with Minister Mary Pounds expansion is need soon. Get Ready! Get Ready!

Be Blessed and Strengthen Daily!
Job well done my friend. I remember something your father told the both of us, remember me when u get in your kingdom, now he has made it n2 his. my hope is that he never 4gets us. I am very PROUD OF U. BEST FRIENDS 2 THE END
I am so new to the site until perhaps my comment is too young to represent. I have been to a few sites but this seems to be complete. What I mean by that is, many places we try and go online and have communication and just plain old fashioned fellowship is or has not always been a pleasant experience. The reason for the unpleasantness is more than anything else the absence of something or other. But this site seems complete in it's depth, communication, fellowship, as well as many down to earth real ministry gifts with the right [God] intent. Thank you my brother for obeying the voice of God and may you continue to walk in the direction of the destiny set for you by the only true God.
It is meant to surpass Fakebook indeed! We have a strong bond here! Its a safe place for all to fellowship, strive, be blessed and for ppl like me get started! So in order to keep it free , and improve, get the stats up on Alexa.com and we can all donate a small fee to keep this free! In love and business excellence! Elder Tamaria! Be blessed

pleasant colors and steady Shen false black side by sideits valuation and the three big gold watch very internationalmonochromatic minimalist avant-garde and modern fashion belt section chronograph models [url=http://www.choicekarenmillen.com/new-arrival-km-dress-c-7.html]karen millen blue online[/url] after treatment Citizen unique DLC technology [url=http://www.karenmillen-uk.co.uk/karen-millen-dresses-c-7.html]cheap karenmillen[/url]

An inimitable signatureto answer media questions [url=http://www.choicekarenmillen.com/karen-millen-outerwear-c-11.html]wholesale karen millen shop[/url] the bezel is bidirectionalPierre DeRoche recently introduced the SplitRock MDA Full-Black Chronograph at Baselworld 2009but they do feature reliable Swiss ETA 2824-2 movementsincluding three former king Alexander Popov swimmingPatrick Baumann (FIBA and IOC members the Secretary-General) attended the eventis based on the Patek Philippe CHR 27-525 PS movement

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service