I found this clip and believe it or not I was so blessed by these 2 young people! There are just a couple of seconds that may cause some concern for some of the Saints, but I love what these young people have put together! They put together this project on Haters, and in the midst of doing so they released some very powerful statements! One of their statements is that if one is doing anything positive, that one will have haters! The second statement was that you ain't nothing if you don't have the haters! Boy that will preach! Just in case any of you having a problem with a preacher promoting this song I would just want to share a few nuggets with you.

In the Holy Writ there are what I call Biblical Haters such as Cain, Joseph's Brothers, Saul, The Scribes, The Pharisees, The Sadducees, and so many others who always had problems with the favor that God had bestowed on another individual! Why should there be any haters at all? God has uniquely endowed each of us with so much promise, and so many gifts that one should be so busy with their God Given Assignments that one should scarcely have the time to hate on anyone else! It hurts sometimes to have some hate on you without a cause, but I am letting you know that H-A-T-E-R-S come with any trip into favorable territory!

Have you encountered any haters on your journey, and if not should you ask yourself some serious questions about why not? Isn't it also amazing that H-A-T-E-R-S sometimes belong to the same Family, School, Church, Jurisdiction, Assembly, Reformation, Denomination, Fellowship, District, or Outreach Ministry that you belong to? H-A-T-E-R-S! I came up with an acronym for H-A-T-E-R-S which was Having Attitudes Towards Excellence Residing Somewhere Else, or Having Attitudes Towards Excellence Residing in Someone Else! Why are there so many H-A-T-E-R-S in this day, particularly amongst much of the online community, The Black Church, and for that matter The Black Community?

I wanted to back this post up with some scriptures from The Holy Writ!

St. Luke Chapter 6 verse 25-Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets. -Wow I guess this means that we should check ourselves out when all that we hear are niceties

2nd Timothy 3 Verse 12-Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. -Any trip into favorable territory by a true believer will be accompanied by persecution!

Psalm 23 verse 5-Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. -God can make it happen for you despite your H-A-T-E-R-S surrounding you one every side!

1st John 3 verse 13-Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you. Don't be surprised if you have Haters without a cause!

Well you get the drift, H-A-T-E-R-S will be a part of the life of any true believer or achiever, but remember that right in the midst of so many Haters that God is busy preparing a banquet for you just so all of your H-A-T-E-R-S can see it!

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know that some of the preachers here have encountered Haters on your journey!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service