We go through life, everyday. Sometimes blind, other times with a vision. Sometimes let by the Spirit, other times led by the flesh.
We keep near our hearts the commandments from Our Father to live by. But do we love one another as HE says for us too??? Do we not like our neighbor, are we not kind to the co-worker that is called the “busy body”? What about that manager that is trying to cause you problems?

Today, let's evaluate our heart. Who have we not forgiven? Who do we find it difficult to love??? Think long and hard about this. Remove these barriers from your life and allow yourself to be filled with the Spirit.

Take the time today to clear your path.

Read this slowly.

“As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love. If you keep my commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Fathers commandments and abide in His love. “These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full. This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends. You are My friends if you do whatever I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you. You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. These things I command you, that you love one another.” ~John 15:9-17

Find one person today...Turn “EVOL” around in your life, and make it “LOVE”.

~Spirit...

Views: 30

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service