Most people do not know what they have to do for the Lord Jesus to come into their life? Jesus does not force people to follow him .He allow us to make our choice. Just as the first Adam was given free chance to choose what is good for him. In the book of Roman 12:1 to 2, it says Therefore , I urge you , brothers , in views of God's mercy , to offer your body as living sacrifices ,holy and pleasing to God___ this is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world ,but be transformed by renewing your mind .Then you will be able to test and approve what God will is ___his good , pleasing and perfect will. We must sacrifice ourselves to worship Him in holiness, making a firm decision to hold to the teaching of the Lord .After you have surrender your life to Christ, what can He gives you . I know there are so many things the lord can gives you but let us look at the things the lord can gives us first (I called them keys).

The first thing that the lord can give us is FAITH. Faith is not something that we possess by ourselves but is given by God. Ephesians 2;8 says For it is by grace that you been saved, through faith and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. So the first thing the lord can gives us is faith .Faith is the substantiating of invisible things .it by faith that we substantiate all the things Christ has accomplished for us. Through such substantiating ability, we have been saved by Grace. I the book of John 6:44 says No one can come to me unless the father who sent me draws him and I will raise him up at the last day .Meaning that without God given us the strong faith, we can not come to him. Many people in the world today lack faith and they find it difficult to come to the Lord Jesus. Remember that without faith one can not please the Lord.

The second thing the lord can gives us is the ANOINTING. Going back to the old testament , the book of Joel 2:28 says and after wards I will pour out my spirit on all people .Your sons and daughters will prophesy ,Your old men will dream dreams ,young men will see visions. Even on my servants both men and women. When you received the gift of faith, the Lord Jesus has to come into his temple which is your body. So that the life that you will be living, is not you that lived but Christ lived in you to perform all duties in a due time .That is why HE ask the first disciples to wait for the Holy Spirit to come upon them before they make a movement .You have to be anointed with the power of the Holy Ghost so that you can be bold in everything that you do in the Lord. For instead, I am typical African and I have never traveled out side the continent Africa before and I know more about Africans. In Africa , if the Holy Spirit is not in you, you will die in your youth. There are supper natural powers in Africa but my bible tells me that everywhere the name JESUS is mention, every knee have to bow and every tongues confess that JESUS is lord. IF you don't have JESUS in you, they will over come you. They will torture you till death. The Lord promised to give or anoint us with the Holy Spirit. Just ask him and He will provide.

The next thing that you need is the Wisdom, Knowledge and understanding, When we read the book of 1corinthian 12:8 To one there is given through the spirit the message of wisdom so looking at this verse, the first gift of the spirit is wisdom ,because wisdom play greater part in everything that we do. Remember that God created the heaven and earth and all that dwell in heaven and on earth by wisdom. We need wisdom in everything that we do. Apostle Paul used great wisdom where ever he went.

In your business, you need wisdom to control the business. In your marriage you need wisdom to help you. What you can do so that your spouse will loves you. How you can control your children and educate them in the Lord Jesus and the society that you lived in.

Wisdom is not something that you acquired yourself, but it is given by God. Let us look at Proverbs 2:6 says For the Lord gives wisdom, and from his mouth comes knowledge and understanding. Ask God for wisdom and He is faithful to give you, to rule your family, business, especially in evangelism, I mean everything about you. Let wisdom be part and parcel of your life.

The next thing that we need is Relationship. The first relation of every person is the Nuclear family that is parents and children. .The first family the Lord created is Adam and Eve and they begot their children. So relationship is given by God .If parents are not Christians, it will be difficult for someone to become Christian of such family or if they did not educate him or her by sending you to school so that you too become some body in the future. Or else you may face a lot of problems about life .For instead; I did not have proper education. I did not go to university. This is due to my parents not raising me to the level to get good job but luckily, my mother was good Christian and today, i am proud to have her as my mother, the Lord used her to bring me up in Christianity. We need good relationship in other to know the Lord. Jesus had a good family and Joseph and Mary raised him up in God.

I hope we all know the type of relationship like extended family and friends. Just as I said before, we need the Lord to provide us with this people. If you read the whole story of Joseph in the Old Testament His first relatives did not help him. They sold him out till the Lord provides him with the good one. That is when he came in contact with Pharaoh. In this world, one need the Lord to send him His angels along the road .Life is about relationship.

The last thing that the Lord can give us is Favor. If the Lord has given you the above but He has not given you favoured you can do certain things but you may face many problems and you find it difficult to over come them. The stories of Joseph in the Old Testament and Mordecai are a typical examples.Please you can read that from the whole book of Esther and read that of Joseph from the book of Genesis chapter 37 to chapter 41. Mordehai and Joseph lack favourâ at the beginning but as they continue to pray the Lord Favour them.Mordehai was honoured because He then has the key favour and also the slaved boy Joseph became next to the King of Egypt .

All that I want to tell you is that if you have all this keys, you will be happy in this age and the age to come (on earth and in heaven). Please remember that only Jesus have these key to give us.God does not give money from heaven but He can give you , FAITH, ANOINTING (The Holy Ghost), WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING, RELATIONSHIP and FAVOUR through that you can get what you need to survive .If you have these important keys,your life will never be the same. Just as Apostle Peter had all the keys, after Jesus went to heaven, everything about him changed. Please don't forget, ask and it shall be given to you. From now onwards, don't ask the Lord to give you money but check whether you have the above keys in your life .If you have all of them as gift from God, your worship, business, your family, I mean everything about you will change just as it happen to Joseph. God bless you.

Please if you have any question you can contact me by email:

Kwame_derrick@yahoo.com ; mobile phone numbers:

Togo: 002289529228

Ghana : 00233243613286

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THE HOLY SPIRIT

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service