We find that in Christiandom, we have alot of people who can testify to having an encouter with God... But if we would look at the word Enconter its definition in the verb form mean to meet unexpectly, in its noun form it means; a meeting with a person or thing, esp. a casual, unexpected, or brief meeting... so many are testifying that they have had brief unexpected meetings with God..I Myself have been guilty of this confession...but I heard the cry of the spirit say " Come and Experience Me"

" Come and Experience Me"
If we were to look at the word experience in its noun form; the observing, encountering, or undergoing of things generally as they occur in the course of time; or in its idiom form... to undergo a spiritual conversion by which one gains or regains faith in God....

So in this season God is calling for us to not have a brief meeting with him, or not to have a unexpected visitiation...but to have an experience that last over time...to undergo a spiritual conversion...or in other words an experience that brings revival to your life and spirit...that lasts and doesn't die down once the music stops once the spiritual high begins to fade...but an unction of his presence that is with you always and that it bears witness through others...who have had an experience.....The time to transfer from Encouter to Expereince has come.... " Psalms 91:1 " He that dwelleth in the Secret Place of the Most High shall Abide under the Shadown of the Almighty" You can't dwell nor abide if everything with you and God is brief, Temporal, or rushed...They say one night with the king changes everything...but it is one experience with the King of kings...that completes everything and give totality to all that is undone or completed.Selah!

Views: 11

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service