As the 2008 presidential campaign coasts onward to the November 4th election, many young first-time participants are ready to cast their vote for historic change. Of course, policies are important and the candidate’s position on key concerns is significant; but for many newly interested voters, this election transcends politics and rests on the foundation of possibilities. To be clear, if an African-American can achieve unifying this nation and a minority can get the majority of votes to win, then hope for all Americans is an irreplaceable asset. This hope revives the hearts of the once disconcerted who took one very important step and are now…Registered and Rejoicing.

I recently preached a message using this same title at the inaugural youth event for the Victorious Apostolic Churches’ Mid-Atlantic Diocese. I was in essence telling young people of the importance of being registered in heaven, and the equal importance of knowing that they are so registered. Without knowledge that I have money in the bank, I may never present myself to draw upon the account. So, likewise, if I don’t know I am registered in heaven, I may cling to my survivor mentality when I am better suited to conquer. This message was inspiring to deliver and it was very well received

Feel free to download for Divine Dosage and post your comments

Views: 9

Attachments:

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service