THE DAYS OF BEING PILOT IN THE PULPIT IS OVER,TIME FOR DELIVERANCE AND RESTORATION

How long will pastors prey on the weak and unlearned,for a dollar,a large congregation,a new building,a popular name,how long will pastors be scared to tell a member he or she is going to hell for their actions or deeds,how much money does it take to make your members happy for them to stay there with you,time is out for playing church,souls are going to hell every day,are you being pilot?telling them what they want to hear and washing your hands as not to be guilty of this bloodstained battle,lets show our members victory in Jesus,repentance in the name of Jesus,deliverance in the name of Jesus,restoration to rightful posistions in the name of Jesus,for Jesus Himself ordained that we should have the same power as He and greater,what are the Shepards scared to teach that i must deny my self and take up my cross daily be obedient to the HOLY WORD and follow Christ,not just in lip service but yet with my lifestyle and if you are doing so my brothers and sisters I commend you to continue to march forward,being like Jesus staying there on this Holy battlefield,but for you pilots,this to shall pass,be careful that you lift not your eyes from hell with the blood of members on your head,dont let it be said of your service to late.

Views: 76

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

please respond with your comments,for imay have the wrong picture in mind,help me to be better,in the name of Jesus. Amen
WE ARE LIVING IUN THE LAST DAYS ONE SAINT OF NEED NOT TO DO IS POINT FINGERS AT GOD PEOPLE WE HAVE ENOUGH OF THAT IS THE WORLD.IF SAINT THAT HAS THE CHARACTIST THE WORD SAY THAT NEED RESTORING,HOWEVER IS NOT OUR PLACE TO POINT OUT BUT TO POUR IN,LEAST WE HINDER LET PRAY NOT FAULT..THERE BABY IS CHRIST THAT ARE RECIEVING THE WRONG MESSAGE.......
no sis,you did notdo anything wrong,if by chance i made you feel that way please accept my appology,and continue te reply,never let any one stop you from speaking whats on your heart,with much love pastor JD SMITH,contact me and drop a line anytime
Pastor, I read my comment I didnt understand with I was say my ownself,I had just taken my med and trying to comment at the same time (smile) Pastor with all do respect I still dont agree with your comment,people, today already have a problem support the churches of God already.Comments like that is giving them a excuse to rob god the more. I understand there are weeds that are rising up with the wheat but God will do the separating.. Its your right to comment,However, be watchful what we put out for God people to read..
sis its kinda hard to respond to your reply.but as the word teaches in order to help our brothers or sisters we must first bring it to there attention,because some folks think they are always in order,but it is our job as our brothers keepers to help one another.
hey sis how are you,i just wanted to respond by saying its kind of hard to reply to your feedback for a lack of understanding but it is our job as our brother keeper to enlightened them where we see them out of order in a loving manner.this message is for sis sherry
you are definitrly correct,but there is also more we must teach if we truly believe all of the word ourselves
Sis tara be encouage there smething that have happen to you in the church. remenber sis church is made out of people. People of god need to give every other benfit of a doubt, people of god is just as hard on the church as the world is. That why I against the comment it doest make any sense,we have to watch our mouth piece that we dont let the enemy creep in.. I feel that u have some struggler with the church,and because your a sweet spirit person your getting caught up..be encougage let god show u with wrong not man..God spoke and created let god create in your life ..be bless im sorry if I seem to forward please pray for me..
Amen! I agree.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service