I just wanted to know if you are ready!! When Jesus comes ,cause if your not ready then I will not see you in heaven when the lord comes cause he said be ready when no man knows the time or the hour so please be ready cause you got to know him the man Jesus I said do you know him you really got to know him from the top of your head to the soles of your feet it is imprtant that you know him like I do . please fill free to talk about it caue that is the only way we can find about you and everyone else cause the lord is good and his mercy indoeth forever. amen

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Girl tell me about it sister and that is so true that people really think they know him but they don't cause as soon as the devil sneeks in an let lay that you are driving down the road and some person cuts right in front of you almost cause an accident and the first thing that comes out.. now think about it!! if you really know him think about it !!! one more time if you really know him!!!?? really really know him!! what would you say if u don't really know him you would say that dumb person then try to race them or curse at that person cause you have the right of way and that person needs to get his drivers license or something and you get so mad but hear is thing is that you was having church in you car listening to preaching say amen praise God and or listening to praise and worship music we praise you father and I left my hands all man look at that guy he is so dumb and all of a sudden you lose contact with the holy spirt and then into the FLESH and that happens but what you really need to do is say in the name of Jesus i will not have a reck here you take your car and go somewhere else and have your accident cause your not have it here in fron of me and then keep praise the lord and glorifying God cause he deserves all the praise not the devil cause that is what he wants and if you do that then you know him and also you got the divil beaten praise the lord some of the people should try it it will make your day go a little more smoother the rest of the day if you know him praise the lord I can keep on but thats alll love you all keep up your faith in the lord and remember just know him is to know him keep in touch
that is so true in order to know him you have to and must have a close and personal relationship with him my pastor the late rev james cleveland says its better to have him and not need him and to know him and not have him my god those were some powerful words i need at least 3 or more witnesses that know without a dout in your mind
My sister God has been dealing with me on the same level. This is the message he gave me.

Wednesday night (04/08/2009) I had a vision and in the vision it was about 6:00pm, evening time. I was standing on the top of a hill which was hidden by the trees. The trees was tall with short branches and covered with pine needles on the upper area of the tree. I heard a call within my spirit to turn to the east and as I turned to the east, I looked up towards the sky. Darkness began to cover the earth and a tornado began to form in the sky and it hit the ground, coming through the trees. I could not move but stood upon the hill as it passed by. Then another one came as the first it passed over me without harming me. I remember feeling the strong breeze of the tornado passing over me. The spirit of the Lord led me out into the field continually looking into the east.

There were people standing in the field unaware of what was about to take place or what is even happening now. As the tornados began to form and touch the earth, I began to guide the people away from the storm. I can feel the way to overcome the storm is to watch and pray, never try to direct the storm but allow it to pass over.

As I was standing my grandson walked up to me and we began to face each other face to face. The darkness was deeper than before. He began to speak words to me but I did not understand what he was saying; however, I felt what he said. He said, "Grandma, look to the east." Both of us looked to the east and there was a great tornado, bigger than all of the others. It covered the earth and there was no time to run. We continued to stand face to face, staring one another in the eyes, giving power to each other. The storm passed over without harmining a hair on our head because we stood together.

Saints of God, it is time to make a stand together in the Lord, for the storms that are about to take place in this world we will need each other. People who know the way it is time to teach others the way. Lead the people to Christ because Christ is ready to receive them as his own. The harvest is plenty but the labors are few, gather the harvest before God throw in the sickle.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service