I have one question to ask you. What is your opinion on Tyler Perry playing the Madea roles? The issue with Tyler Perry playing the Madea roles can be controversial because some people, including Elder G. Craige Lewis, feel that Tyler Perry is wrong for playing the Madea roles, citing that he violated Deuteronomy 22:5 by cross-dressing.

I don't think Tyler Perry is trying to be a woman nor he's cross-dressing. It's not like he's walking down the street dressing like a woman. He's just playing the Madea role for movies and plays. Also, the movies and plays with Madea in it are very funny and inspiring. Through his plays and movies, Tyler Perry is ministering the message of forgiveness and reconciliation to people. Remember that Tyler Perry is not gay.

Views: 217

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL! When will we learn the difference between acting/entertaining and ministry? Wait, too many of us preachers do the acting/entertaining every week.
its not good to bring someone else down marquisese in the midst of lifting another up, i have nothing against neither one of these man, keep them in prayer and i will do the same, God Bless you man.
I just wish he would get married - so we would stop guessing. I am tired of hoping and wishing. I pray that he is not a homosexual. I just pray that .
Newview,

He has a girlfriend. She is Ethiopian.
Well bless his heart. Now he needs to make it right and stop fornicating (if he is fornicating) and all would be right in the world. :)
Newview,

Why are you quick to judge him when you do not know him?
Thats why I said IF HE IS. I dont know that he is fornicating but usually when people start romantic relationships they are doing what they should only reserve for marriage.
MARRIGE IS NEITHER PROOF NOR DISPROOF OF ONE'S SEXUAL PROCLIVITIES. IN "CHRISTIANDOM", MEN OF GOD WHO ARE ACTUALLY NOT HETEROSEXUAL, LIVE MAARIED ,FAMILY LIVES EVERY DAY WHILE PREACHING,PASTORING, SINGING ETC., AND STILL FULFILLING THEIR OTHER SEXUAL CRAVINGS. WHILE SPECULATING, WE CAN COSTRUCTIVELY INTERCEDE FOR GOD TO BE PRE-EMINENT IN HIS LIFE , BECAUSE WE EACH HAVE TO TO WORK OUT OUR OWN SALVATION, IN FEAR AND IN TREMBLING.
Very true sis
Tyler Perry is a very talented writer, producer, director and actor who has a wonderful gift he shares to everyone.As a writer and actor myself, I wanted to write plays and independently as well Tyler did; it is a struggle as an artist.

As for the gay issue,I do not believe he is gay at all just a talented brother who knows how to use his talent for something GOOD and not bad. So PLEASE get off the subject and focus on the good he's doing as an actor,writer,producer and director.
Tyler Perry is a extremely good actor, writer, producer and director, and proclaims to be a Child of God, He has my prayers
Tyler Perry is an awesome, gifted artist. I love all of his movies and plays. His tv shows are funny also. I look forward to his upcoming films..... Why did I get married II & I can do bad all by myself.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service