Here we are looking at a new year and I wanted to ask a question concerning the Church! In a time when nothing is sacred anymore; people feel as though they can do anything in the church, say anything in the church, and believe anything in THE CHURCH. With all he “ministries” that are cropping up, one ministry says you have to be Prophetic, one says you have to be a “whooper”; one says you have to be Charismatic; one says give a poem and three points. If someone is looking for a relationship with the Lord and wanted to “work out what God has worked in them”, while in a church ministry, how will they know if they are in the right church? HOW WILL THEY KNOW?

Views: 244

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well Rev. I just believe you will know by the word that is Preached. Some need milk, some can handle solid food. Just as there are some churches where there is a strong Pastor who leads. There are some people who are not at the level of commitment. I believe they will know by the Food (spiritual Food) that is received in the church. whether it is junk food, soul food or just good food Love ya man good topic.
my brother if there is a such thing as the right church then you can bet your bottom dollar something had to be comprimised i dont think one has to be a whooper in order to establish a perfect church however one must be prophetic hell after all we are called PROPHETS we come on the behalf of GOD and not the people now this right church concept one is not prophetic one is prestly now they come on the behalf of the people. Nobody will ever know what the right church looks like if there is such a thing as the right church GOD BLESS YOU.
you are so right , and those are the one's that are hendering the ministry.
MOST ASSUREDLY DENOMINATIONALISM GIVE RISE TO QUESTIONING THE MINISTRY OF EACH CHURCH GROUP. BUT WE MUST REMEMBER ALWAYS THE FOUNDATION WE STAND ON IS FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST, HIS CRUCIFIXION, RESURRECTION AND ASSENSION; WHO BECAME A PROPITIATION FOR OUR SINS TO RECONCILE US BACK TO THE FATHER , BACK TO OUR RIGHTFUL PLACE WITH GOD IN THE NAME OF HIS SON JESUS OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR; AND WE MUST CONDUCT OUR LIVES ACCORDING TO THE WORD BASICALLY WHEN LOOKING FOR A CHURCH HOME; GO WITH RELATIVES THAT HAVE BEEN ATTENDING A SOLID AND SOUND CHURCH ONE THAT REVERENCE GOD AND ALL THAT ENTER MUST DO THE SAME, WE SERVE A SACRED AND HOLY GOD HE IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER, HE CHANGE NOT, BY NO MEANS LET THE WORLD TRADITIONS TAUGHT IN SOME CHURCHES GET YOU SWAYED AWAY FROM GOD. YOU ARE HIS VESSEL HE HAS CHOSEN; TAKE IT TO THE LORD IN PRAYER, LISTEN TO SEE IF THE CHURCH IS MINISTERING ACCORDING TO THE WORD OF GOD AND NOT TRADITIONS OF MEN; IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO STUDY THE WORD OF GOD SO YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DISCERN. ALSO SOME MINISTERS TEACH AT DIFFERENT LEVELS OF UNDERSTANDING, BUT IF IT LINES UP WITH THE WORD OF GOD THAN IT WILL BRING YOU TO A DIFFERENT LEVEL IN CHRIST BUT IF YOU CAN'T FIND IT IN HIS WORD OR THE WORD THEY MINISTER DOES NOT LINE UP WITH BIBLE SCRIPTURE AND BIBLICAL CONCORDANCES AND CONFERENCING WITH OTHER PASTORS. THAN , THAT IS NOT WHERE YOU WOULD WANT TO BE. BUT THE WORD OF GOD SAYS THAT YE ALL SPEAK THE SAME THING AND THERE BE NO DIVISION AMONG YOU, BUT THAT YE BE PERFECTLY JOINED TOGETHER IN THE SAME MIND AND IN THE SAME JUDGMENT. BE BLESSED
I dont know if we will ever know what the right church looks like. Every church has its problems, the way weve allowed the social structure to come inside the body of christ today would probably make Jesus ashamed of most of us. I would think that if we could all get on one accord and concern ourselves with edifying Christ instead of man, we just might get close to what a "right church" should look like. but as long as we keep putting our on interest in front of Gods interest (which is to please him) we will keep coming up short. It's sad but people are going to heaven with what they got we just haft to keep on preaching. If every individual would concern themselves with pleasing God then the body of christ would be a communical example of what a church should look like.
Interesting about foundation,....Biblical foundation that is, and, what is it really in a Biblical sense might be a good question.
Since some folks relate church to foundation let us for the moment ponder it.

For that answer to become clear, we have to ask ourselves what was the Hebrew Men's lifestyles like and how do we adapt it today in a realized way. How are we are to emulate their life's as Yochannon stated so very clear it was to walk as they walked,... as Yeshu walked [firstYochannon 2:v6] I call it the 'Abiding factor'

As any pious benevolent humble man would serving Ha'Shem in the Rabbinic way even as they do today....In absolute reverence.
Not to say that there are some who add to the walk with ridiculous theologies that were Never part of the Re-Newed marital covenant to the nation Israel first and foremost.
However that is part of the walk.
Spitting out the wood stubble and Hey of foolishness.
So a right looking 'church' should first and foremost look like a Jewish home set apart for reverence to Ha'Shem the Most high G-d....there are no other G-d's... And no Yeshu never claimed to be G-d but in two instances in his entire lifetime and walk and that allusion was to introduce a Hallakah for those two instances to get an opening into bringing Heaven down to earth..Two things happened;Number one Blind eyes were opened and number two Lazarus was called from the Merkubah [treasury] of YAHweh.
So really Yeshua at best case scenario is a causer of your salvation. Why? Because if you walk as he walked in obedience to the Torah written upon your hearts. You then have a place in the world to come { as we Jews call it] that is what John/Yochannon is saying in the Hebrew idiom.
Yeshua stated 'He came to fulfill it' which means to walk out the Torah lifestyle. [ MattithYAHu 5:17-19]

Shema YIsrael states it very well Deverium/Deuteronomy 6:v4-9 There is only one G-d and That one ois the one we bow to Not another.
To really study as Yeshu and Shual did to be worthy o lead the People of G-d You must study not just the entry level theology handed down from Rome But to really know what these men who have gone before us were about we really need to look into Judaism,... The Deep well of your religion foundation and really see how the lifestyle of these godly men and woman looked like. Western culture for the most part does not have a clue as to how much reverence and lifetime of study is involved in a Rabbis life.

Let me give you a clue It is rich in everything the revered kjv did not with all its little commentaries by nice well meaning men.
SRY I consider it entry level at best like Shual stating to some of the Am Ha Eretz [the common people] ' If you know G-d you do well' then turns to his own Talmidim and gets down to some deeper stuff.

Why settle for less: The History of Judaism the root of what you believe is rich with info to make your walk all that more intimate with the Master/Father....

Some suggestions of easy reading here

Deep calleth unto Deep everything else is pale in comparison my friends. The Torah truth will set you free that is what they taught, Not what Rome handed down through the protestant daughters...Remember Study to Show thyself approved and to do that you need to go into the cave of learning with the Master creator and be guided by His Shekinah light illuminating the truth and exposing the Traditional lies of denominations, and the Ruach nurturing us along the way. twenty minute Sunday's and some charlatan or court Jester leading the way in not the deep study these men paid a high price for. So do yourself a favor, read their history, read who there teachers were like R.Hillel the Yeshiva that Yeshua went to. And Gamaliel who taught Shual, He also was from the house of Hillel.. the grandson of the Rabbi Hillel. A perfect 'church in my humble opinion is a small group of people in the community meeting from house to house honoring Ha Shem in all their ways and they go about doing good for humanity and give one to another that is perfect love.

It is how the Hasidim live,Yeshua was a Hasid or More likely a Tzaddick one who is a master of the Divine names one who is Devekut with the Divine Master so much, that Like Enoch they are of great benefit for mankind sent by G-d.
It is infrastructure, it is Community__It is like a great Sage prayed "I pray that you become ONE with the Master as I' am Echud with Ha'Shem~~~If you really want to know what that means, I suggest STUDY' and your father in Heaven will guide you to the Real Truth in Him.
Above all enjoy your journey,... It is time to go up higher my friends the view is much purer at the top... There you will see we are all one'. Shalom Aleichem

</>

When the church decides to be a Kingdom Church not a man-made church that has over look God direction for its ministry.

Church health is a matter of focus: a focus on Christ, not the church. Our focus determines whether we have a survival mentality or a service mentality.

If the primary emphasis is on maintaining our building, or on getting more people or money, it's a clue that our focus is on survival.

A willingness to serve is the greatest indicator of a Christ-ward focus. It's a sign that faith is strong and the people are open to the workings of the Spirit.

Your doctor says you're healthy, no signs of disease; blood pressure and weight are within normal limits. I believe we should look for these signs in choosing the right church.

Ten Characteristics of a Kingdom Church "Healthy Church":
1. God's empowering presence
2. God-exalting worship
3. Personal disciplines
4. Learning & growing in community
5. Commitment to loving/caring relationships
6. Servant-leadership development
7. An outward focus
8. Wise administration & accountability
9. Networking with the community
10. Stewardship & generosity

Look for healthy signs:
1. Glorify God
2. Producing disciples
3. Exercise of spiritual gifts
4. Relating positively to one's environment
5. Reproduction
6. Incorporation of newcomers
7. Openness to change
8. Trusting God & prayer
Amen! I agree!
AMEN! TO ALL, WELL SAID; BE BLESSED.
You will know by the LOVE in the church, and by their charity to the poor and the homeless.
Well one thing for sure people will find out that no church is the perfect church but before they take part int hat church they should ask God for his guidance if that is where he want them to be... So many go along with their own inner feeling instead of praying and asking God to lead them and guide them in all directions including when they join a church ....

Prophetess Teresa
We must remember that we are the church and where we go the church "Word" goes. The only person that is perfect is Jesus the Christ and we are striving toward perfection "maturity", so others can see the truth which the church "Rock" stands for and on.

When we walk in the church building the imperfectness occur. This is why we should seek God at all times.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service